Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - B1. A litle bit sus to me  (Read 843 times)

Offline Dark Vader

External Link/Members Only

Seduced by VS bullshit fake pics, couldn't get hits off of reverse searches. Rang the number. While it's still ringing I'm being pinged on Whatsapp (business account)from the same number. Messages reading You want to meet, you need to make an appointment, looks like this is your first meet so you need a referral from someone who has seen me before or a bank transfer. Once I heard the magic words I replied back saying I didn't have a referral and I only deal in cash. I got a message back saying dems my rules and deleted their messages. Buyer beware!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 09:14:27 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Such a shame because that ass is gorgeous

Offline alabama1

I think it's a new trend/tactic being used on VS by the roms. This one is being advertised in Wolverhampton.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 06:43:52 am by alabama1 »

Offline bops909

Seduced by VS bullshit fake pics, couldn't get hits off of reverse searches. Rang the number. While it's still ringing I'm being pinged on Whatsapp (business account)from the same number. Messages reading You want to meet, you need to make an appointment, looks like this is your first meet so you need a referral from someone who has seen me before or a bank transfer. Once I heard the magic words I replied back saying I didn't have a referral and I only deal in cash. I got a message back saying dems my rules and deleted their messages. Buyer beware!

I need to look into it a bit more but I think with WhatsApp for business you can set up that whole conversation and the deletion at the end to run automatically. Just need someone to set it up and off it goes...

Not sure if you have to use the API and another software package as well or just the App.

Offline Dark Vader

I need to look into it a bit more but I think with WhatsApp for business you can set up that whole conversation and the deletion at the end to run automatically.
Deletion was not automatic but only when I ignored the bitch or whoever it was.

Offline Oralseeker

I used the site and found it impossible to delete the profile also