Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jolene - Feltham  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Trufight3r

External Link/Members Only

Abit of backstory for why I took this punt not long after Kate.
I’d been messaging for quite some time with this ts trying to arrange a meet but timings never matched and she was fairly hard to get a hold of.
Anyways a few days ago she messaged me saying she was available the day after at 3 pm but to message her 3 hours before to confirm.
Which I did. No response. I text her again to let her know I’m on my way a couple hours later and finally get a response saying as I’d failed to text her 3 hours before she was out and she needed 2-3 hours notice for this reason. To say I was furious was an understatement. Perhaps I should have bombarded her with messages beforehand til I got a reply but we’d confirmed the night before and I really didn’t see how she could forget/ignore a confirmation message when she’s the one that had asked for it. I’d been trying to see her for ages and it wasn’t that she was top tier (far from it actually) or anything but at this stage it was just curiosity to see if it would turn out well. No point of a review as I never ended up meeting her and I’m not going to try anymore either.
Anyways with money in my pocket and a raging boner and no chance I wanted to wait another few hours I messaged Jolene. Another on my list and she was considerably cheap and punting out the same flat that I’ve met Ivy, Amy and Morgan. So my hopes were high it’d be a good punt.
I decided to go for only 15 mins purely to cure the raging boner and considering I’d already spent a lot recently I really should have gone home.
Anyways, comms were easy. Got a reply straight away.
As I mentioned same flat as various other TS I met so knew where to go and what to expect.
Onto the punt itself. Asked for French kissing beforehand and was confirmed it was part of her service with OW etc. but OWO, CIM being £20 extra and her to top being £30 extra.
Didn’t want to pay extra for OWO and with French kissing being apart of her service thought this would be enough.
Boy was I wrong.
Kissing was definitely not apart of the service and she resisted any attempt to French kiss. Already naked and with said raging boner I had no ability to kick up a fuss or walk which I should have done. What proceeded was a lukewarm covered blowjob with a fair bit of hand action. However perhaps the only positives were she was good looking with some nice bolt ons and I managed to get that release eventually but that was about it.
Her cock, either overused or just that small not sure wasn’t going to be topping anybody anytime soon and wasn’t even good for me to return the favour. I didn’t even bother to try as she had so much hair down there it was abit off putting.
So whilst I did get that release eventually I’m going to have to rate this a negative. The lack of French kissing when she confirmed it was part of her service and the lukewarm blowjob puts her well below the levels of Amy and Ivy even Morgan. Was abit bummed out by this as was expecting better but I guess sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don’t.

Offline jseop109

I noticed that her profile on AW is the same verbatim as Amy's. Obviously just cut and pasted.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trufight3r

Yeah. They use the same flat and rotate. They visit different locations probably same flat there as well.
I’ve seen Morgan, Amy, Ivy and now Jolene there.
Amy and Ivy top tier for me, Morgan alright but Jolene was not a good experience.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 03:41:52 pm by Trufight3r »

Offline PatrickCarnes

Thanks for the review. Had my eye on her profile but I'll think twice now.