Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna Lorde. One of Nottingham's finest.  (Read 2110 times)

45 review(s) for Hanna Lorde (43 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Home Alone

External Link/Members Only

INTRO. I'd had the pleasure of Hanna a couple of years ago. So, when an Organisation of which I'm a member decided that this year's Annual General Meeting - the location of which varies from year to year - would be held in Hanna's home city, it would be a no-brainer to renew our acquaintanceship.

The format of the weekend is an informal meal on the Friday evening in the hotel which is our base for the weekend, followed by an opportunity to view the city on the Saturday before a more formal Dinner, back in the hotel. Sunday morning is set for the formal AGM, before we all return home.

Because of my disabilities, I knew that I'd be unable to visit many of the delights of Nottingham; even the Trip to Jerusalem. So I rang Hanna to see if she could help me cope with that disappointment .

COMMS. And of course, she could! A quick call to her had a couple of hours sorted for some afternoon delight on the Saturday. We agreed that I'd confirm my Room Number on the Saturday morning and she'd join me at 2.00 pm. I told her - although as a resident of Nottingham, she doubtless ready knew! - the way to get to the lifts to my first-floor room.

LOCATION. Our organisation was based in a city centre hotel - part of an international chain; but not that impressive in the opinion of at least one of its temporary residents! - for the weekend. As noted above, there's a blush-free way for the nervous punter - through the hotel's ground floor bar - to the lifts.

APPEARANCE AND ACTION. I don't know if that was the route Hanna took before knocking - dead on time - on my door which, knowing what a good sense of humour Hanna has, opened as though there was nobody behind it! Sure enough, it made her laugh and got our session off to a good start.

Hanna then went into the bathroom to change into something more appropriate for our meeting - a matching set of pink bra and panties with black sussies holding black - doubtless fully fashioned  ;) - stockings - than what she had been wearing to come to the meet.

We were quickly on the bed and exploring each other with tongues and fingers before Hanna got to work on my old man. Which of course responded! Because this wasn't our first meeting - and because I'll never have another 75th birthday! - Hanna knew my limitations and tempered our session appropriately.

However, one thing I am good at is giving RO. Apparently - to judge by Hanna's comments - I not only hit the spot but kept on hitting it! And although Hanna's a well-known and well-regarded S.P., I'm as sure as I can be that her responses were genuine.

RETURN? Oh yes; although Nottingham isn't the easiest place to visit for me now that I no longer drive, a couple of hours on the same bed as Hanna is well worth the effort.

Offline webpunter

Fine reporting
Excellent news that you're back in the game on our fave sport  :thumbsup:
& happy 75th

Online Charliehutton

Great stuff, HA. So while the rest of the delegates thought you were having a well earned nap, you were really being entertained by one of Nottingham's finest; you dirty old bugger, you!

Hannah's always been very highly thought of on here. She sounds like the kind of girl who understands that it's not just about the sex, and who takes pride in her work, and who gets genuine satisfaction from knowing that she leaves her customers with a smile on their face and a spring in their step. If only there were more like her.

Long may your cock-pills continue to work their magic, my friend, and wishing you ever more punting pleasures in the new year. :drinks:

Offline HailWood

Happy 75th HA. Nice way to celebrate.  :drinks: