Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella31 - Coventry  (Read 2059 times)

38 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blue81

External Link/Members Only

I've been trying to book a session with Bella for a while, but never managed to sync diaries, until now.

15 minutes for £40, which is a bloody bargain based on the service you get.

Bella is well reviewed so I'll keep it short.

Comms - very good, saw her green light was on and sent a text, immediate response and booked in for 15 minute session with the hour.

Location - very close to Coventry university, on street parking is free if you find a space. Apartment is fairly modern, clean and comfortable. Bella is good at setting the scene, music, nicely lit and makes you feel at ease very quickly.

Bella - great, friendly, late 30s, size 8, nice arse, and massive natural boobs. She greeted me at the door wearing a one piece body stocking and high heels, I couldn't wait to get her naked.

Action - OW, sex in mish, DFK. Paperwork out the way and Bella went straight into DFK, really goes for it, all the while she was slowly rubbing my ever growing member. Then she pushed me back onto the bed and went in for OW. Lots of licking around the tip, before taking it in her mouth. Good technique and plenty of eye contact.
This lasted for several minutes before I couldn't take it any longer and switched places, with Bella in mish, to give her a good fucking, which she loves! The sight of those great tits and Bella grinding back against me soon had me filling the bag.

Brief chat, out the door within 15 minutes. Although at no point did I feel rushed out.

A good, enjoyable punt.

Offline 801

Keep the reviews coming, yes Bella is great and provides a good service
I've seen her many times and she always delivers