Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Ocean - Leeds  (Read 7497 times)

16 review(s) for Lara Ocean (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Cheshuk

Looked at my hotlist in the morning and saw Lara was working so fired off a WhatsApp message. It was read but no reply so decided to call, she picked up we had a chat on the phone and she asked my profile name in for me to message her on aw. I did that, as she wanted to see my feedback. A few minutes later I got a WhatsApp message saying she's happy to see me and the time.

I turned up and found some free parking nearby, she called me when I was outside to give me the details.

I buzz the door and went up. She was very friendly when she answered and we had a chatted, then she said she’ll get changed asking what I want her to wear. I requested her to dress how she would for a nice bar/restaurant, which is one of my usual requests besides gym gear. I went out the room to the loo and just waited for a few minutes while she changed as she wanted to surprise me, she was hot but once she was changed she was a stunner. I’d describe her as a girl next door personality but stnner glamour model body and face, huge ass and tits (two handfuls).

She is very sexual seeming to enjoy what she does and tries hard, she is good in bed too. She started with OWO then sat on my face, before moving to doggy, missionary and her riding me for a while in cowgirl. She then said she wanted to see me cum, and it was near to time. She starts giving me OWO but it’s taking me awhile so I ask her to suck my balls while I wank my cock. Once I’m ready I let her know she lies back and takes it in her mouth.

We sat back and got to know each other a bit more afterwards, as she is one of the sp’s who has a lot of regular she says, so I think she likes to get to know clients.

All in all a good point, £250 ph. No further comment on the price as everyone has their opinions

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

Thanks for reminder bout this stunner
Have a Leeds bizzo trip to arrange
Which i'll organize hopefully around a session with her, gotta get priorities in the right order
Reading her profile showing as not available until end of Nov, clearly not the case
Looks stunning
Dont usually bother with outfit requests, tho i too like gym gear
The white dress possibly
Ways above my usual spends but a splurge just now & again with this level of fittie is a must   

Edit:  tried to locate her Playboy profile, nowt  :dash:

« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 08:50:47 pm by webpunter »

Offline adventhall123

Thanks for the great review! :thumbsup:
Do you know if she allows for multiple pops during the session?

Offline I like natural boobs

Thanks for the review. 7 positives 1 neutral and 3 negative is too risky for me personally at her prices. 1 negative I could overlook, but 3 negs in 11 reviews?, no way.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review. 7 positives 1 neutral and 3 negative is too risky for me personally at her prices. 1 negative I could overlook, but 3 negs in 11 reviews?, no way.

No 30 min appts
And £250 ph, no chance  :wacko:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review but out of my budget  :drinks:

Online Cheshuk

Thanks for the great review! :thumbsup:
Do you know if she allows for multiple pops during the session?

This isn't my primary region so I missed the comments, she made it very clear she's only seeing regulars now. She said she only saw me she said because I had a lot of good feedback on aw.

In terms of how many pops I don't know, I went the session on one, but if she takes your booking I'm sure she may be willing to clarify. I think there are other reviews where she said she only allows one