Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasjj69 - Harrogate (Tour)  (Read 1500 times)

37 review(s) for Jasmin JJ (36 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Quincy003

After a ridiculously long time out of the saddle, I decided to return with a bang, after spotting Jas’s profile on her Harrogate tour. Safe to say I got more than I bargained for!!

External Link/Members Only

When: September 2022

Price: £300 for 90 minutes (including: OWO, anal, rimming, strap on, bondage and DFK)

Venue/Comms: Venue was a well appointed apartment with lots of free parking nearby. Very modern and clean with no issues. Arrangements made the day before via text. Jas asked what I was looking for. Said I wanted more PSE than GFE, with rimming and anal play on me. All was confirmed as ok and I was good to go!

Meet: No hanging about and buzzed in without delay. Jas wasn’t my normal type but she look good with a glint in her eye. Glasses on and wearing a blue suit type jacket over a blue lingerie set. Very much the businesswoman/MILF look! Photos a fair representation and I was very happy with my choice. Paperwork handed over and I headed for a shower.

Lovely big walk in shower and Jas chatted away from the other room as I had a good scrub. Turned round and there she was leaning against the door frame…jacket, glasses and knickers had now disappeared! Pulled me in for some DFK with hands everywhere. Before I knew it, I was up against the wall with Jas on her knees taking my cock deep in her mouth and sucking away. The shower had some sort of ledge, so she then jumped up on that, spread her legs and demanded I lick and finger her pussy. Who was I to argue?? Few minutes of this, followed by a further scrub from Jas, and I was left to finish and then join her in the bedroom. Not a bad start I thought…

Into the bedroom and more DFK before Jas lay down, again legs wide. Lots of licking and slurping whilst demanding more fingers in her pussy. Stopped at 3!! Rimming followed with 2 fingers inside her very tight arse before I was told to lay down. Quick BJ before, what I can only describe, as a very “intense” rimming experience from Jas. tongue deep inside and fingers too, whilst all the while describing in great detail what she was doing to me. Before I knew it, we were in some sort of “rimming 69” tonguing and fingering each other for all we were worth! I was then told to lay on my front…

Quick as a flash, I was cuffed to the bed and a blindfold applied. By this point, I had no idea what was going on and Jas informed me she was going to fuck my arse big time and I heard the buckling of her strap on. She straddled me in prone bone and eased herself in. It was obvious she knew what what she was doing and, as she pumped away, the filthy talk continued and she grabbed my hair. Brought to a stop….and she swapped for a bigger dildo!! By this point my mind had gone and it was a proper “WTF??” moment!!

I was then set free, flipped over and, again, more OWO from Jas. She then announced her arse needed some attention too, so on with the condom, climbed onboard RCG and slid my rock hard cock up her behind. Jumped and pumped away, all the time rubbing her clit and demanding I go harder. Off she climbed, change of condom and then we fucked in all sorts of positions. Totally lost in the moment at this point and I was impressed by the pace we were setting.

Both totally spent, Jas laid down with a vibrator on her clit, whilst I stood at her side with my cock in her mouth. Felt her hand run up the inside of my legs and 2 fingers found their way into my arse - of course! Lots of dirty talk, whilst I wanked away, being instructed not to cum till she did. The inevitable happened for us both and I shot all over Jas’s face and mouth, with her eagerly slurping up any afters. Absolutely knackered!!!

Great chat after my shower about various subjects. Really easy to talk to and fantastic company. I was then sent on my way with a hug and a kiss….still not fully sure what had just happened to me!

Verdict: An absolutely fantastic meet which gave me all I wanted and more. Jas read my mood perfectly and took control beautifully. Very sexy lady with a great personality and easy to be around.  Would definitely see again if the chance arose.