Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oldest Sex Worker Dies, 93  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Johnny

Apparently she only took up the game after her second husband died, she loved sex so much.

External Link/Members Only

Bet someone here is disappointed they never ticked her off their hotlist. As for me,  :vomit:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I remember her on the documentary. I am partial to the odd granny, being in that time of life myself but I found nothing attractive about her at all. Neither her demeanour or bodily.

Offline Thephoenix

I think I've had worse after a few beers at the 'Grab a Granny' night at the old Liverpool Grafton. :rolleyes:

Offline tynetunnel

When I read the title I assumed wrongly it was the old bird Kirie Redfield who tours in a camper van with her husband as driver  :rolleyes:

Offline Colston36

Apparently she only took up the game after her second husband died, she loved sex so much.

External Link/Members Only

Bet someone here is disappointed they never ticked her off their hotlist. As for me,  :vomit:

What a great character!

Offline RedKettle

I have shagged worse and recently!!!  Trying to get enough nerve to own up on here with a review, if I keep prevaricating I will be out of time to review under the rules.   :D

Online Punterperson1971

I have shagged worse and recently!!!  Trying to get enough nerve to own up on here with a review, if I keep prevaricating I will be out of time to review under the rules.   :D
Go on you know you want to put the review up,I’ve got one to put up a Ts from 2 weeks ago so you go first then I’ll go next 😂😂

Offline standardpostage

We now need to find out, who the oldest punter is or was ?  :)

Offline shagmore

No, but would shag the daughter Katie  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline StingRay

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
No, but would shag the daughter Katie  :crazy: :wacko:

That’s the granddaughter I believe

Offline Home Alone

I think I've had worse after a few beers at the 'Grab a Granny' night at the old Liverpool Grafton. :rolleyes:

You and me both, Phoenix! :rolleyes: :vomit:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

But they only cost a couple of Snowballs or Brandy and Babycham in those days and when you got back to their place, you had to be quiet and not wake their grown up kids.