Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Bristol  (Read 3356 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (38 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: 10 / 10 via number on AW.  Quick responses.
Location:  Fit for purpose flat outside of City Centre with parking in a nearby supermarket.
Appearance: About 5ft 7/8, size 8 toned body with large bolt ons. Facially attractive.  Just my type.
Service:  FK with some DFK, OWO, RO, light fingering, rimming and covered sex.
Cost:  £140.00 for the hour.

I do like Polish SP’s, I find that they give a good service and are often cheaper than British SP’s.  Saw that Sara was in Bristol so fired over a speculative text.  Quick response and time / date sorted.

Fired off a text on the morning of the meeting and address was provided.  Parked near location in a supermarket (2 hours free) and I had a five minute walk to the property.

Gentle knock on the door and Sara answered straight away, usual behind the door trick.  First impressions, very attractive so very happy.

Kiss on entering and then handed over the cash which she went to stash.  Offered a shower which I took.

Back into the bedroom with towel around my waist and more FK’ing with Sara reaching for my cock.

Towel off, Sara was on her knees fondling and sucking with attention to the balls.  Pulled her up for some more kissing, a little tongue action this time.

Got Sara onto the bed and gave her some oral with a little finger play, she’s responsive and gets wet.  Jacket on and fucked in mish before switching to doggy where I blew my load.

Offered and accepted a glass of water before having a chat and starting round 2.  Asked Sara to sit on my face so I could lick both holes and she was happy to do so.  Very responsive to rimming and being licked out.  She massaged my cock until it was hard before she started to suck in 69.  She was wet and soon climaxed.

On with the rubber and fucked again in doggy before switching to RCG and I filled the bag in CG whilst worshipping her tits.

Check of the time and bang on the hour, she offered another glass of water and a shower.  Didn’t want to take the piss so had a drink, dressed, quick chat and a kiss and I left 5 minutes over.

Conclusion: An enjoyable hour with a good looking lady who provided exactly the service I was after.  A proper, sensual GFE.

Will I return? She’s a tourer so depends on mutual availability.  If I do, may ask if she caters for a smoking fetish meet as she lists that she’s a social smoker.  A BJ whilst she smokes would be A1.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 01:12:23 pm by justalad »

Offline bristolnick

I was looking at seeing her yesterday but she was booked up. Will try her in a few days

Offline justalad

I was looking at seeing her yesterday but she was booked up. Will try her in a few days
Worth persevering.  She’s a good looking lady and provides an excellent service  :drinks:

Hopefully she tours the SW or Wales more frequently.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 06:37:28 pm by justalad »

Offline Synapse53

I have her booked for later in the week.

I will finally be breaking my duck and will review afterwards.

Any suggestions of where to park for more than two hours?

Offline justalad

I have her booked for later in the week.

I will finally be breaking my duck and will review afterwards.

Any suggestions of where to park for more than two hours?
Good luck and enjoy. 

Not a clue mate as I don’t live in the area.

Offline bristolnick

Park in a side street or over in Queens Square and its a 15 minute walk to where she is.