Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella - Spangles, Ilkeston  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Heavy_Cream

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £85 including £15 door fee.

I took a trip to Spangles last week to see their rather busty new girl, Bella. I've not been here for a while and they've now added a VIP room with bed. I'm the sort that likes to receive a good massage beforehand, so I opted for one of the two small rooms.

Waited a little while for her to appear after my shower and I always get a rush when I hear the pitter patter of footsteps to the room. Bella revealed herself to be quite curvaceous, size 12 with enhanced 36G titties that looked good!  :wacko: She also has a striking pair of eyes! She's billed as 42 on their webpage but says she's 45, which is about right. Looks wise, she reminded me of journalist / reporter, Sarah Smith.

As I'm in my early 50's, I prefer a girl who isnt far apart from my age.

She cradled my cock whilst I admired those tits exchanging small talk for a few minutes, and then got on the bed for a nice body to body massage with those tits over my back and some nice reach unders.

Turning over onto my front, Bella rubbered me up for OW and she's very good. We changed position so I was stood up and her knelt down, so I could see the action in the perfectly placed mirror. I'm really enjoying this but need to hold back, so whilst I'm rock hard, she asks if I'm ready for her pussy.

I certainly am, so bend her over the table and I'm soon inside and I'm looking at her in the mirror. Her eyes light up and that's it, I'm filling the bag moments later!

Overall, a lovely punt with a mature woman!  :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Slippery dave

Went a couple of months ago and things seemed to have changed. It was £80 paid to the girl in the room and I thought the massage tables had gone. Also they were changing the entrance so you went to the left. Bella looks a nice lady is she English or Eastern European.

Offline Heavy_Cream

Hi,

Bella is English, that's one thing that Spangles has always had, English girls. I can't recall metting an EE girl there before?

The £80 is use of the VIP room with no door fee and I opted for one of the smaller rooms with the massage table instead. I've not used any entrance except the one at the rear, which leads into their kitchen.

HC

Offline JD1

There are two doors at the back - from memory the left one goes into the big room with the round bed, the right one goes into the kitchen.

Obviously they only use the left door which goes straight into one of the rooms if it's not already in use!