Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer xxx - Uxbridge. TOFTT  (Read 5156 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6978284) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

I took a risk and TOFTT. Was prepared to walk as I didn't really expect to find a girl matching the pictures.

Communication: via text, probably by someone else. Texted during the morning. Reply came hours later. Plan A) just texted to say "not available today"  :bomb:, I thought why not...  :angelgirl:

Location: Central Uxbridge, close to tube station, google maps struggles to find it. However, I remembered well that I was there on a different occasion. Block of apartments.

The girl: pictures, age, dress size (8), height (5'6''), pubic hair (shaved mostly, "Eye of a tiger"-like) seem to be quite accurate. 100% natural, as she claims in her profile.
Profile indicates Spanish, but as there is nearly no English, I tried a few Spanish words. Turns out she is Portuguese. Communication is a challenge! This is why I think that communication isn't handled by her but someone else. Whenever I called, for example when standing in front of the apartment block, a) no answer by phone, b) standard text reply.

The meeting: It didn't necessarily start as expected. She let me into the flat, but stayed standing close by the door, ready to let me go again. The hallway was super dark, couldn't really see what she'd look like, especially as she also wore some light dressing gown. She asked me what I wanted.  :cool: ??? Gfe, details? I came up with details, but this all needed to be communicated via her phone translator. Ok...  All was previously agreed by text, but probably not read by her.

I opened the door to the bathroom to let some light shine onto her and see if I actually wanted to stay. Looked promising, although her face didn't look that inviting.
Owo was fine, but tricky to communicate (with hands, words wouldn't be understood), ro, but only light kissing (no tongue involved...  :mad: easily shown with her own tongue). Her profile says: French kissing and ow, so details were different for me.
I asked her to remove her red lipstick. While I was ready to walk, she was ready to let me out through the door also. I stayed and handed over the cash. 80for30.

She comes across really shy, and she might not do that for that long. Just a guess, might be completely wrong. I liked how she wrapped her arms around me, her hands on my back.
Nice skin, nice natural breasts.
Blowjob not deep, so I needed to show her what I wanted. Her intention might have been to do a bit of everything quite quickly, but I showed her that I liked to extend the owo and move to ro. She followed and it wasn't a problem at all. Guided her to give more attention to balls also; she obliged. She seemed to be surprised that I didn't go straight into p&d. After a while she warmed up. At a certain time she asked me if I didn't want to have sex. I was ready only then. On with the condom and no rush to the end. She was slightly wet through ro, so no lube applied. She was tight, but not too tight. Enjoyable ending.

Summary: Blowjob, lack of experience, shyness could have triggered a borderline "NEUTRAL", but I still got all I wanted with a young and natural girl who followed all what I asked for. Lip kissing was a bit of an issue. She wants to avoid it. I might be tempted to go back just to see what it would be like next time. 80 might be a bit pricy for the service.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds short change on services 👎
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punjabipunter

Uxbridge reviews are normally in the London section. Maybe a mod can move this.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review and TOFTT

Are the AW pictures her?

« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 10:19:47 am by PilotMan »

Offline pythago

Uxbridge reviews are normally in the London section. Maybe a mod can move this.
Thanks

Offline pythago

Are the AW pictures her?
Yes, I'd say so. This was pretty much her hair style. Face is blurred. The pictures with the white lingerie seem to represent her quite well. Although the one where she leans more towards her right she looks a bit too skinny there. But this might be the angle.

Offline king tarzan

Agree, there is potential.

Gets ruined in the long run by pathetic actions
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yeahyeahah

This is Julie_Miller - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297084.0

Scratch this. I went to check her out for myself as I was excited Julie was back, and it isn’t her. The pictures definitely belonged to Julie’s profile, but the girl I visited wasn’t.

The appearance is scary close. If I had to take a guess, I would say younger sister. Review pending.

Offline pythago

I agree, different, even more open face pictures in Julie's profile. Julie also seems to be a bit "skinnier", just a tiny bit.
But it looks like pictures are stolen from her profile indeed. What a shame.
Some things don't add up, Summer isn't Spanish, but Portuguese. This sounded reasonable.

Offline summernirvana

Looking at that screenshot of Julie Miller's profile, it says her nationality is Brazilian, therefore she speaks Portuguese.

The tattoos match, Summer speaks Portuguese as per OP's review. She's Julie or is using Julie's photos from what I gather.

Offline pythago

Different name now, "Rachel", but still the same pictures.
Can't remember the old text.
Reading the confusion about "Julie", "Summer" or "Rachel", no intention to go back. Price even increased to 90hh.
Doesn't seem to get better...