Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Fox - Chelmsford  (Read 749 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968406) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

I’m gonna keep this one quick. Cracking visit… and after an amazing visit with kimmy yesterday I think I’m spent for a few weeks!! Haha

Comms
Quick via text. arranged to see her within 90 minutes. Even offered sooner if I was close by.

Cost
£80 half owo , £20 owo all agreed via text

Venue
Flats off high street next to chicken takeaway. Paid parkway nearby. 5 minutes walk from train station.  Inside corridors are grubby and the flat was basic and bare…. But warm. Didn’t see facilities as showered before. Was buzzed straight in but the street can be busy and some have mentioned being left on street a few minutes

The girl.
Pretty much as the pictures. Very good looking woman but not as “stunning” as I had built in my head from profile pictures and other reviews. Skinny little thing with tiny waist and big fake tits. Nice hips and round arse. She answered the door in a pink dress and black underwear. She looked hot and I couldn’t wait to play with her.

The deed.
I Stripped off after money was stashed. No kissing as i didn’t pay the extra £20. Wish I had now… she kept coming in close and teasing me, and she is fit!! After a wet wipe to little WP she performed some pretty good owo. Nice and deep and lots of spit although she does it from the side and puts an arm over your body so view was blocked. I just moved her and she was fine. She would stop now and then, sit up, look down at me and smile, lean down, spit on my cock and carry on. Great to watch.

On with the condom and sex was in cowgirl, doggy and mish. Plenty of moaning and “fuck me strong”. Her pussy nice and tight and she certainly seemed to have fun and at the end, after popping in mish, gave me a kiss and said “oooo I like you”!

Would I return. Yes

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online PilotMan

Cost
£80 half owo , £20 owo all agreed via text

Great review 👏

I thought it was £20, she charged me £30. I should have confirmed that beforehand on text.

Did me for a tenner then   :thumbsdown:

Didn't charge me for the full on DFK though.  :kiss:👅

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 07:02:59 pm by PilotMan »