Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah_Frances - Cardiff  (Read 2308 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6374493) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Online LipLover

External Link/Members Only

Saw some reviews for Leah and looked at her AW pictures – bloody superb. Then spent some time trying to decide if I wanted to pay £200 for an hour. Thankfully I decided yes (tbh, I was always going to!)
Communications: Really good. Leah posted some new incall dates on AW; I emailed and prompt response. Once meeting was agreed, switched to Whatsapp and she kept me informed of when she was getting to the hotel and then her room number.

When: Last month
Price:  £200 for 1 hour
Services: DFK, OWO, Rimming, RO, sex in CG, Doggy and missionary, more RO/OWO.

Loved Leah’s pictures on AW but even better in person. Pretty brunette with a superb body – toned, magnificent bum, well done enhanced breasts. Nipples and clit both pierced. AW says 26 and seems spot on.

The Punt: Knocked on the hotel door and the normal hide behind. Saw Leah and she was straight into deep French kissing – really deep – what a great start. Sorted the paperwork and DFK resumed. Clothes gradually shed, Leah got on the bed and started some lovely OWO while I was standing (in both senses!). While this was going on I leant over, pulled her thong to one side and slid my finger along her pussy lips…already very wet – this was clearly going to be a good meeting!

Let her continue for a while then laid her down, lots more DFK and decided it was time for RO – VERY responsive, even more so when I slid a lubed finger up her bum: she quickly lived up to her 'orgasmic nymphomaniac' billing on AW. Switched positions and more lovely, sloppy OWO while I played with her nipples. I asked Leah if she likes rimming: no problem and her tongue goes straight to it. The mixture of this and more oral meant I was very quickly getting too close. So got the condom on and she sunk down in cowgirl: Leah mixing it up between very active grinding (where she came again) and thrusting up and down on me – the latter being so energetic that I had to slow her down as she was hurting my balls bouncing down so hard!

Time for a change and Leah presented her gorgeous ass to me. In I go and while I was thrusting away Leah turned her head and upper body round and we continued DFK while I played with her tits – wow, this girl is VERY flexible! At this point Leah demands I spank her while fucking…then “harder and I’ll come” she says. So I do and fuck me she’s right, I can feel her pussy contracting on my cock.

She is insatiable! Switch to mish and she’s rubbing her clit and claiming (at least) two more orgasms as I continue to fuck her. At this point she also says “You can do whatever you want with me” – bloody hell! But by now after so much activity I am getting a bit tired (can you blame me?) so I have filed that comment away for next time I see her. In the meantime a mixture of mouth and hand sees me having an intense orgasm – woohoo.

Time for some chat and she is intelligent and interesting. But not for long – this woman has me so turned on that my cock is still hard and I need more. So I get her on her back and really go to town on her pussy with my tongue. She is telling me she’s coming, and then coming again, and again – her legs are shaking and she’s soaking and she’s looking at me going down on her and saying “Oh god, that looks so hot”!

Eventually I stop (only because of the time) and she resumes some very sloppy OWO, lots of spitting on my cock, playing with my balls and wanking me and, wow, it’s only a couple of minutes and I’m coming again.

Summary: Absolute filth! I loved it and will be booking again for more of that. Is she worth £200/hr? Definitely!

Offline bolo79bm

Rightly deserved reputation she is getting. Absolute filth bag this girl! Cheers for the review.

Offline Bluebird187

Incredible review, where do you rank her on the looks side?

Online LipLover

Incredible review, where do you rank her on the looks side?
For me, very attractive.

Offline mike781

Sounds like you had a great time! God damn, I need to see her. Definitely for anal, too. Xmas present to myself, got to be done.

Offline aps

Nice review. I am pretty vanilla, but she is a filthy (in a naughty way) girl. Would like to see her again

Offline Razor Boy

Sounds like the natural successor to Popping Candy.
Minus the nip/clit metal, plus a CIM option and she seems perfect  :hi:

Offline justalad

Sounds like you had a great time! God damn, I need to see her. Definitely for anal, too. Xmas present to myself, got to be done.
She does like a cock up the wrong ‘un and took it well.  Such a shame she charges £50.00 for the pleasure.

Offline bazingaboy

I've made contact about a 2 hour booking with A levels for xmas week.
Hopefully she can fit me in. Nonpun intended  :lol: