Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nika Chanel - EC2A (B&S)  (Read 1614 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6983843) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Initial conversation took place over the phone, but I do not believe she handles her own line. After a short convo I was sent the postcode, and responded by asking if any services were extras. No answer, so I called again and confirmed extras.

Price

Gab's profile lists 130 for 1hr, and quoted +30 for OWO. When in the room, I was quoted 140 for 1hr and +20 for OWO, so the total was 160 regardless. Bear this in mind when discussing extras as base rate may change.

Block of flats 5-10 min walk from Old Street station. Never been on this street in particular so couldn't tell you if it is usually or busy or not as I visited in the evening.

Appearance

As mentioned in previous reviews the girl you meet in the room is not Gab, but rather Nika Chanel (External Link/Members Only).

I knew this would be a possibility going in, but didn't mind the look of Nika either, so I figured it was a win-win situation. I ventured to see if Gab was real or if it is just a pure B&S, and I can say with some confidence now that it is definitely the latter. If you go to visit this girl, expect Nika.

Services

LFK
OWO
RO
Sex

Before my concord was in flight mode it was business time, so we got that out of the way and I was offered a shower. Once back in the room she slowly undressed allowing me to take in the experience and got into some standing LFK while she played with my little man.

While nursing a semi I asked her to lay on the bed where LFK continued and I licked my way down to her tight little pussy. She tasted incredible and was extremely responsive to RO until I brought her to an orgasm where she let out some cream for me to enjoy.

Before rushing into sex, I laid down for her to show me her skills and her OWO was decent. Good work with her mouth, but some inexperience using her hands in conjunction. Regardless, still good.

After a little while I rubbered up and got to work. Pretty normal punt for me and I went through the motions of missionary, having her ride me, and finishing up in doggy. She can take a pounding and has a relatively big ass for a girl her size, so it works well with her frame.

Pros

Services done with enthusiasm. Decent technique with OWO and performed well in various positions.

Neutrals

Bait and switch, but the B&S'd girl was decent.

Cons

B&S regardless.

Recommend?

Depends. If you're expecting to see Gab, then no. If you like the look of Nika, then yes.

Summary

Great session with a sexy Brazilian with the coveted tan lines you can expect on most girls from the country. Fantastic features for a girl with a petite frame. I can understand the reasoning why she uses the photos on Gab's profile are undoubtedly a 10/10, but Nika is a 7-8/10, and the reputation of being associated with having a B&S profile just hurts her in the short- and long-term.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 12:37:06 pm by Iloveoral »