Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CrystalKeeley - Blackburn and Preston VIP  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Gspunk4u

Hi anyone any info on keeley she is local to me and pondering a podge she has positive reviews on adult work but not much on here, any info appreciated
Banned reason: Doesn’t deserve to be here, have a great Christmas
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Kool Keef

'Any info appreciated' lol
5 years you've been a member & in that time you've contributed sweet FA.

Offline scutty brown

Advice for next time you want info

1) learn to use the search function
2) including the AW profile URL helps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigerection

Hi anyone any info on keeley she is local to me and pondering a podge she has positive reviews on adult work but not much on here, any info appreciated

Managed to see Keeley at VIP a few months ago. She seems a troubled soul and her life does seem a bit of a car crash. When she came into the room there was a strong smell of weed on her like she had just had a spliff.
Her service was ok and has a decent body. Has a bit if a Lionel Richie crumpet face. If your stuck for a punt shes ok if you can put up with her scattyness.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Is there a good reason you are not contributing like everyone else here over the last 5 years?
Your asking the right questions to show your active.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Managed to see Keeley at VIP a few months ago. She seems a troubled soul and her life does seem a bit of a car crash. When she came into the room there was a strong smell of weed on her like she had just had a spliff.
Her service was ok and has a decent body. Has a bit if a Lionel Richie crumpet face. If your stuck for a punt shes ok if you can put up with her scattyness.
There was a review posted yesterday from a visit about 5 months ago
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362566.0

I saw her a few times about 10 years ago at Baileys Rochdale and then at LMB, her life seemed a car crash back then too and she was quite up and down, think she's bi polar from what she previously posed on an AW blog  :unknown:
Great if you catch her on a good day and shit if you don't  :scare:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi anyone any info on keeley she is local to me and pondering a podge she has positive reviews on adult work but not much from me on here, any info appreciated

Corrected your omission :D

Offline Gspunk4u

Offline scutty brown

:thumbsup:

If you want to remain a member of the forum you need to post something more constructive than an emoji.
FlyingBliue's post wasn't meant as a joke.
Iloveoral's post was a warning which needs an answer. 

Offline Gspunk4u

I only asked a genuine question in the first place and I get grief for it, granted I don’t put reviews up but enjoy reading the discussions etc if you want to boot me off that’s fine I will just sign up again no problem

Offline Blackpool Rock

I only asked a genuine question in the first place and I get grief for it, granted I don’t put reviews up but enjoy reading the discussions etc if you want to boot me off that’s fine I will just sign up again no problem

So you basically agree that you are a leech and have no intention of actually contributing, surely it would be easier for you to put up a quick review than to sign up again  :unknown:
Oh and BTW it will cost you to rejoin and you may then get banned again  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

You get grief not for asking a question, but rather for being a longstanding non-contributing  parasite. If you want to take you're expected to give.

As for signing up again, you may find it harder than you think

Offline Gspunk4u

All right punt police calm down  :timeout:

Offline Blackpool Rock

All right punt police calm down  :timeout:
Why make it difficult for yourself  :unknown:
There are plenty on here who only review a couple of times a year but also contribute with info when they can answer a question, you don't have to be constantly providing a fountain of knowledge and information to be considered a useful part of the site

Oh I see he's logged off now, probably thinks that will save him  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 05:54:51 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Gspunk4u

Apologies I’ll post a review in due course and contribute in future

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

So did one of the other mods, but you've chosen to ignore that so it's looking more and more likely you will have to sign up again. Though we aren't keen on returning banned members.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Ok  :thumbsup:

So you’d join again rather than share, mate this is not the site for you clearly.
I bet your that cunt that’s always 2 steps back at the bar so you can get out of buying a round.
We have an amazing site here, awesome members, but it only works because we share, if everyone had your attitude we would be finished, it shows a lack of respect to other members, so off you fuck you selfish fuck pig!!

Offline Southernbloke

Ok  :thumbsup:

So you’d join again rather than share, mate this is not the site for you clearly.
I bet your that cunt that’s always 2 steps back at the bar so you can get out of buying a round.
We have an amazing site here, awesome members, but it only works because we share, if everyone had your attitude we would be finished, it shows a lack of respect to other members, so off you fuck you selfish fuck pig!!

Please don’t hold back say what you mean 😆😆😆

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I guess I’m off his Christmas card list now, oops  :lol: :lol:

Offline Southernbloke

I guess I’m off his Christmas card list now, oops  :lol: :lol:

So funny 😆 I nearly spat my tea out

Online Asianfcuker

I know the OP has been banned but anyone else needing info on Keeley needs to read this report.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355758.0

AF