Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: violeta-latina - Newcastle. AW  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Thaiger

Looked amazing on the photos but when I arrived I was met with a completely different person.

This review is from a while ago but I remember the name and the photos used and it was the exact same.

Would avoid as its a catfish.

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
NCL?
Very well know abbreviation for Newcastle. Everyone in this area will know what it means.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 07:43:53 am by daviemac »

Offline Lewis

Very well know abbreviation for Newcastle. Everyone in this area will know what it means.

I thought there was a recent discussion about abbreviations being frowned upon?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I thought there was a recent discussion about abbreviations being frowned upon?
I must have missed it if there was. It's the IATA code for Newcastle airport as well, but if you think people in the North East don't know what NCL stands for feel free to change it.   :hi:

Offline Lewis

I must have missed it if there was.

From Head1 himself, replying to one of your posts regarding the abbreviation KL

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274733.msg3635077#msg3635077

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
From Head1 himself, replying to one of your posts regarding the abbreviation KL

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274733.msg3635077#msg3635077
Yes, from Head1 himself. The post you quoted was him replying to my post, telling me he had changed the rules. The one I quoted was the full explanation.
Rule amended  Thanks

No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.
Where was the abbreviation of an establishment. 

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Two points, this isn't a review it's a query secondly NCL is not an establishment it's a very well known and understood abbreviation for Newcastle upon Tyne.

If anyone wants to be really pedantic, is this Newcastle under Lyme or Newcastle upon Tyne. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:18:02 pm by daviemac »

Offline Lewis

My apologies.
Like I said, I recalled a mention about abbreviations a little while ago, and when I did a quick search, I found the info in the link I previously posted. I didn’t read further down that it applies to establishments only.

:thumbsup:

ps I’ve never seen the abbreviation NCL before. It may be well known, but I bet there are also people out there who don’t know that MK is short for Milton Keynes. “Well known” doesn’t necessarily mean everyone does know.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 12:02:55 pm by Lewis »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
ps I’ve never seen the abbreviation NCL before. It may be well known, but I bet there are also people out there who don’t know that MK is short for Milton Keynes. “Well known” doesn’t necessarily mean everyone does know.
If you were punting this area and clicked on her link you would see where she was based. The same as I would see where MK was if I were punting in that area. Any abbreviation is relevant to the area it's posted in.

The change in the rules came about because of puntingpumping1920 wanting to post KL instead of Kingslover Agency so his reviews didn't show up on a Google search, it never did have anything to do with locations.

Perhaps you would have been better off understanding to full context of the posts instead of telling a moderator what the rules are.

Don't know if you've seen the latest rule change, brought in because of situations like this.

32 Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 01:26:58 pm by 90125 »

Offline Lewis

WTF?

What started out as me asking the OP what NCL meant, has now become an accusation of me telling a moderator what the rules are.

That most certainly isn't the case.

As per discussion above, I said I thought abbreviations were frowned upon, following seeing a recent discussion about it.

You couldn't recall that discussion, so I provided a link to it, to indicate where I had seen mention of it before. That is not me telling a moderator what the rules are. It was in answer to your question.

Granted, I didn't read it right the thread right the way through, and subsequently apologised for my mistake, blah blah blah.

Unbelievable.

We're supposed to be on the same team FFS. I asked (in the capacity of a forum helper) so as to benefit anyone else who also didn't know what NCL meant. I am not trying to be a wannabe moderator.

And I most certainly didn't want this to become an argument with you. I try my hardest not to argue with anyone on here. Life is too short for keyboard wars.

Now for the second time I will make another apology.

Can we move on please and draw a line under this?  :drinks:

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 08:25:04 pm by Lewis »

Offline catweazle

I certainly  know NCL for Newcastle-upon-Tyne,  and MK for Milton Keynes........and a certain Mr Bachelor taught me how to spell Keynsham..............