Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressEbony - Lambeth -Battle of the Gilfs 2/2  (Read 3332 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6690698) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 for 100.

This meet happened quite a while back and have been meaning to draft up.

Comms, not one that you can do last minute as replies were a bit slow. Also a mandatory call/meet to check your request prior to a punt. Found it slightly odd. Once that was out the way final comms was okay.

The WG, I was interested in one thing, those tits  :wacko: I couldn’t guess the size but they were massive. This was a Gilf!

Felt like Christmas came early as they were definitely appreciated on my side. Oral (covered) as norm was good. Was able to relax as normally there’s always a time where I get teeth but no this one was good.

Another positive was the dirty talk. When done right it’s amazing. She had the right amount and doggy was highlight of the punt. Didn’t go crazy haha but I enjoyed nevertheless as those tits swinging plus dirty talk was music to my ears. She was ticking boxes.

Very easy going changed multiple positions without issues and post nut had a small chat.

Easy solid positive, would return.

Offline Liverpool

How long ago is "quite a while back"?

Online Atrueyorkie

How long ago is "quite a while back"?

Within the rule time span. I don’t put a time stamp on it as that ruins any punters anonymity and doesn’t really make sense to state the exact time and date.

Offline NotThe

Within the rule time span. I don’t put a time stamp on it as that ruins any punters anonymity and doesn’t really make sense to state the exact time and date.
I do the same! I post within the rules but am always generic, like "summer of 2022" or "first half of 2021". I shrug when people say a specific date. Best to preserve one's anonymity.

Offline gray99999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 for 100.

This meet happened quite a while back and have been meaning to draft up.

Comms, not one that you can do last minute as replies were a bit slow. Also a mandatory call/meet to check your request prior to a punt. Found it slightly odd. Once that was out the way final comms was okay.

The WG, I was interested in one thing, those tits  :wacko: I couldn’t guess the size but they were massive. This was a Gilf!

Felt like Christmas came early as they were definitely appreciated on my side. Oral (covered) as norm was good. Was able to relax as normally there’s always a time where I get teeth but no this one was good.

Another positive was the dirty talk. When done right it’s amazing. She had the right amount and doggy was highlight of the punt. Didn’t go crazy haha but I enjoyed nevertheless as those tits swinging plus dirty talk was music to my ears. She was ticking boxes.

Very easy going changed multiple positions without issues and post nut had a small chat.

Easy solid positive, would return.

Hi OP, interested in seeing her myself!
Was this an outcall or incall?
And her number isn't on her profile, did you have to contact her via AW?

Online Atrueyorkie

Hi OP, interested in seeing her myself!
Was this an outcall or incall?
And her number isn't on her profile, did you have to contact her via AW?

She’s insistent on outcall, it’s quite a long vetting process but worth it in my opinion. And initial comms was through AW  :hi: after the rest was via text etc

Online Atrueyorkie

I do the same! I post within the rules but am always generic, like "summer of 2022" or "first half of 2021". I shrug when people say a specific date. Best to preserve one's anonymity.

+1. Yeah I never understood those questions, like if I went last week are you gonna put that in the title  :D  I really do struggle to see any sort of relevancy to that question and see a huge disservice that would actually do to me.

Offline Liverpool

+1. Yeah I never understood those questions, like if I went last week are you gonna put that in the title  :D  I really do struggle to see any sort of relevancy to that question and see a huge disservice that would actually do to me.

It relates to rule 4. At least you've found a loop hole with you vague answers so that your reviews stay as reviews.  :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
You can review up to 6 months from the meet, as allowed by the rules.

Now depending on your reasons for reviewing, if like me it’s to help others here, my personal opinion is that on many occassion the review is pointless if the girl has moved on/ retired/ change of services/ location/ blah blah blah and the review is then of no use to any other member.

I do change days/ dates up on my reviews, I say yesterday it could have been a week ago,  as to try and make my reviews slip into the woodwork, if your seeing someone popular I doubt she will remember every punter.

If the link/ girl/ services have changed since your visit when you review then your just reviewing to add to the stats and stay on site imo.

That’s not a warning from a mod, that me expressing my opinion.

I would state, it happened 2-3 months ago, within 12 weeks, but quite a while ago isn’t very helpful for others.

Online Atrueyorkie

You can review up to 6 months from the meet, as allowed by the rules.

Now depending on your reasons for reviewing, if like me it’s to help others here, my personal opinion is that on many occassion the review is pointless if the girl has moved on/ retired/ change of services/ location/ blah blah blah and the review is then of no use to any other member.

I do change days/ dates up on my reviews, I say yesterday it could have been a week ago,  as to try and make my reviews slip into the woodwork, if your seeing someone popular I doubt she will remember every punter.

If the link/ girl/ services have changed since your visit when you review then your just reviewing to add to the stats and stay on site imo.

That’s not a warning from a mod, that me expressing my opinion.

I would state, it happened 2-3 months ago, within 12 weeks, but quite a while ago isn’t very helpful for others.

I describe the main points. Comms. Location. Build. Experience.

I would understand more your points if it was a masseuse, so if people wanted to visit a masseuse then they’d know what day she worked but I don’t understand it here.

For those who desperately want to know dates or if you just wanted further detailed information you are welcome to DM me. Anyone knows I am happy responding to DM’s.

And just to explicitly make clear, I’m just replying to you mate, I have no qualms with you  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It was just my opinion and how I review, I’m not saying your in the wrong at all matey
Your kicking them out and It’s appreciated

Obviously I read 100 reviews a day and some clearly are a waste of data, some people here try bare minimal to get by, usually after getting caught hiding for 12 years.  :lol:

Online Atrueyorkie

It relates to rule 4. At least you've found a loop hole with you vague answers so that your reviews stay as reviews.  :unknown:

Loophole  :D it’s just learning to read. Then putting the actual main parts in a review. I don’t expect pitchforks because I didn’t say “saw her in the last few days”  :unknown:

Online Atrueyorkie

It was just my opinion and how I review, I’m not saying your in the wrong at all matey
Your kicking them out and It’s appreciated

Obviously I read 100 reviews a day and some clearly are a waste of data, some people here try bare minimal to get by, usually after getting caught hiding for 12 years.  :lol:

:thumbsup: :hi:

Offline NotThe

I think there is still value in reviewing a girl whose profile is now disabled because she may well come back. Happened with ebony Ivy, for instance

Offline Ivor Hunch

FFS-  are we interested in some legalistic enforcement of "rules", or thanking members for a helpful review?  I fucked a girl 7 months ago.  or Lordy Lord, I can't post a review because I will be breakding the rules!!. Again, FFS.

Offline Liverpool

FFS-  are we interested in some legalistic enforcement of "rules", or thanking members for a helpful review?  I fucked a girl 7 months ago.  or Lordy Lord, I can't post a review because I will be breakding the rules!!. Again, FFS.

If you have an issue with the rules relating to time limits on posting reviews, suggest you contact those in charge.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 08:27:16 am by Liverpool »

Offline NotThe

To be clear, I do respect the rules about the timing of the reviews.
I am intentionally vague about the exact timing because I don't want the girl or the agency to identify me, especially if the review is not stellar.

Offline lillythesavage

If you have an issue with the rules relating to time limits on posting reviews, suggest you contact those in charge.

Perhaps you should leave it to those in charge to Police reviews ?  :unknown:.

Is your questioning of every review that does not give a date, or says " A while ago" needed?

Now you are accusing posters of finding loopholes  :lol:.

Was there not a post about wanabee MODS?

Offline Liverpool

Perhaps you should leave it to those in charge to Police reviews ?  :unknown:.

Is your questioning of every review that does not give a date, or says " A while ago" needed?

Now you are accusing posters of finding loopholes  :lol:.

Was there not a post about wanabee MODS?

As a forum helper I can move those posts that do not adhere to the rules set around time limits on reviews. If you think that is overstepping my remit as a forum helper, feel free to report me. For the record, I am not the only forum helper who moves reviews or asked when they have happened.

I asked a perfectly valid question.

I gave a point of view. You and anyone else are entitled to disagree with that.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 02:34:32 pm by Liverpool »

Online Atrueyorkie

As a forum helper I can move those posts that do not adhere to the rules set around time limits on reviews. If you think that is overstepping my remit as a forum helper, feel free to report me. For the record, I am not the only forum helper who moves reviews or asked when they have happened.

It is within the time remit and I’m happy to drop davie or any “moderator” the text messages showing its within the time period of the rules.

I knew you looked familiar:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=341625.0

For members who value their “anonymity” and privacy you ask some dodgy questions.

When you write reviews. Especially after being here for a while you learn that a few parts aren’t needed explicitly stated, especially if you like being discreet. omitting details like the exact date or timeframe. Why do need to know the exact time and date my balls slapped against some cheeks.

I’m surprised fellow punters are having to explain this to you seeming how you’ve been around to close to 10 years. I can’t be asked to regurgitate the same points.

I won’t change my review style, maybe you’ve got nothing going on in RL, but I value my privacy.

Offline Liverpool

For members who value their “anonymity” and privacy you ask some dodgy questions.

Asking when a review was is not a dodgy question nor an invasion of your privacy.
I wasn't asking for the exact time or date of your meet.
If you feel I'm overstepping my role as a forum helper please report me.
Happy punting. :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Do you have an issue with the rules

I just need a yes or no so I know if I’m boot your ass out of here please ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

To confirm - As a helper he is within his role to ask questions and report anything he feels doesn’t meet the rules