Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PatriciaBustyAbelho - Barnet. TOFTT  (Read 2155 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5738091) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only

Cost £150 for half hour.

Location: Used to move about, I first saw her in a maisonette in Stevenage town centre, where there’s been a Brazilian operation for a few years with some very mediocre girls. She's now settled down in Friern Barnet and has said to me she won't be moving much any more and will just stay there.

The Girl – is the girl in the photos. Slim, nice fake tits, beautiful face, sexy Brazilian accent, long straight hair. Speaks English fluently

Comms: Always responds well to texts and calls. Sometimes initiates meetings by texting first, but has the smarts to at least limit these texts to innocent stuff like “hi”
The meet – I’ve seen Patricia six times. Her beauty is only matched by her bubbly personality. She’s more GFE than PSE, but her blowjob and sex skills are as good as any. She’s very smart, can hold a conversation, and is happy to go through the positions as requested. She engages in FK quite well. She even let me choke her a little, but only after I'd built up enough trust over the first few meetings.

She no longer offers OWO which is a shame

Offline bitu1980

Many thanks for the TOFTT, had been eyeing her up whilst she was in Stevenage recently but limited services and high price put me off.

You mention that she engaged in some FK but this is not on her likes list, was this an extra or did she partake of her own accord?

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I didn't notice that FK isn't on her likes list. Maybe it was on before, I normally don't see girls AT ALL if they don't have it listed. I last saw her 3 weeks ago, and she kissed me at length as she always does.

I was not charged any extra. She used to do OWO for £50 extra.

I do turn up clean shaven, showered and polite, so maybe I'm getting the better treatment for that, or maybe she's continuing to offer me a service that she's now discontinued for new customers.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

"Lip Kiss" is listed in her "Frequently Asked Questions" as a service. This is how I kiss her, with lips, not tongue, for about 2-3 minutes, while we caress each other's bodies.

Offline JimArtois

£150 for half an hour, no kissing and no OWO , the world has gone mad  :dash:

Offline Manstead

£150 for half an hour, no kissing and no OWO , the world has gone mad  :dash:
I am glad some one else feels the same. People who pay for these services spoil the general market.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac