Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyYoungMilf2016 - Pewsey. Blocked by her  (Read 816 times)

Offline Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only       Sexy young milf

Sent an email asking if she would be available on a certain day, she replied saying yes and asking what I was after,I  replied then heard nothing even though she read the email so I left it for a few hours the sent another email asking if I could send a booking request and again she read the email but I had no reply
So decided to send a booking request (big mistake) she replied saying it would be deleted as she hadn’t agreed
Sent an email back saying sorry my mistake but it was deleted straight away  :dash:

Offline martin1964

External Link/Members Only       Sexy young milf

Sent an email asking if she would be available on a certain day, she replied saying yes and asking what I was after,I  replied then heard nothing even though she read the email so I left it for a few hours the sent another email asking if I could send a booking request and again she read the email but I had no reply
So decided to send a booking request (big mistake) she replied saying it would be deleted as she hadn’t agreed
Sent an email back saying sorry my mistake but it was deleted straight away  :dash:

Sounds like you're blocked now.  :dash:

I've seen her and she's overwhelmed with customers, or she was when I saw her and her feedback clicks up by a few more each day so she must be busy, she can most probably pick and choose. She's good value and there are no other SPs anywhere near her, big army base nearby so probably plenty of custom from there.

I'd let it be and move on, find somebody else. If she's being awkward with you at this stage imagine what the booking will go like..

Unfortunately you can't ring her and make the booking by phone either as she insists on a booking being put through eventually.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 07:56:41 pm by martin1964 »

Offline Coriniumstud

Sounds like you're blocked now.  :dash:

I've seen her and she's overwhelmed with customers, or she was when I saw her and her feedback clicks up by a few more each day so she must be busy, she can most probably pick and choose. She's good value and there are no other SPs anywhere near her, big army base nearby so probably plenty of custom from there.

I'd let it be and move on, find somebody else. If she's being awkward with you at this stage imagine what the booking will go like..

Unfortunately you can't ring her and make the booking by phone either as she insists on a booking being put through eventually.

Just a shame that she seemed to have accepted my booking through email but you win some you lose some

Offline nigel4498

She’s been around a few years as Princess-Devil External Link/Members Only and
Pregnant-Lady and Yummy-mummy External Link/Members Only
There was a suspicion of bare backing as she had a profile on fabswingers as ‘clean but dirty2’
Maybe a lucky escape OP
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 10:38:02 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Coriniumstud

She’s been around a few years as Princess-Devil External Link/Members Only and
Pregnant-Lady and Yummy-mummy External Link/Members Only
There was a suspicion of bare backing as she had a profile on fabswingers as ‘clean but dirty2’
Maybe a lucky escape OP

Didn’t know this, I think you’re right about a lucky escape