Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rafaelly Pontes -Southampton  (Read 1947 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6998473) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline poseidon

External Link/Members Only

Saw Rafaelly was back and absolutely had to see her again.

Comms - amazing really. We spent about a week beforehand swapping pics and videos.

Price £100 for 30 mins

Location - discrete flat off of a Main Street In Southampton. A little fiddly to find, but not too bad. Safe area and lots of parking.

Appearance - Exactly as photos - i.e. hot and convincing. She’s got lovely tanned skin, skinny but with large breasts, feminine face and a lovely smile.

Meet - I’d seen her about a year ago and knew what to expect. Almost zero English, but genuinely it doesn’t matter. She kissed me, I had a shower, we kissed at bit more and got on the bed. Her cock makes me laugh out loud - it’s not the longest ever (but still a good 8”), it’s amazingly girthy, but the bit that gets me is the weight of the thing when you get it in your hands - must be 2kg! A proper weapon. Anyway, more kissing, lots of OWO both ways, rimming both ways and then she decides it’s time to fuck me. She knows what she’s doing and with such a huge cock she must be used to having to progress bit by bit. After a while she’s all in and just looking at me smiling - she’s gorgeous, she’s balls deep in me and I’m in heaven. Gives me a really good seeing to for 10 minutes. Then we switch to me fucking her. She’s led on her back, no longer smiling, she’s just eyes closed, wanking while I fuck her - looks to be really enjoying herself. After a few minutes she cums really hard. Finish off by her kneeling above me, her wanking me off while I lick the cum from her cock. All in about 40 minutes so no clock watcher either!

Would I go back? Damn right I will and am thinking about this Sunday.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 08:35:20 am by poseidon »

Offline Tun210

Thanks, she looks great, her likes are limited on the profile.
No anal, no penetration etc
Will it be better to confirm with her prior or its all provided and don't have to worry?

Thanks

Offline poseidon

Lol! You’ll get more penetration than you can shake a very, thick, heavy stick at! I’ve done pretty much everything with her. I get the feeling she really values cleanliness and politeness - give her that and you’ll have a great time.

Online ptt67

Jesus, I so wish this girl would venture somewhere closer to my neck of the woods! She seems to be returning to all her touring locations from her last visit - all of which are bloody miles from me!! :-(