Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LEXY_REAL_OWO - Cambridge. Incall  (Read 1093 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6756139) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline lvtpunt

Thanks to a couple of decent reviews on here (appreciated guys  :drinks:) I decided to risk breaking my rom avoidance policy.

£60 half hour incall + 20 for owo
Coms were decent, all done through text (her choice)and I was at her door without much fuss, when she opened it she was wearing just a thong and nothing else which meant I got to see those lovely boobs straight away.  Paperwork sorted we were straight on the bed and before I'd even laid back she had my cock her mouth,  even though I wasn't even hard yet (wish more girls would do this). She gives a pretty good bj and I didn't regret the extra 20 for owo. He responded quickly but she didn't rush to get the rubber, another plus. After a good 5 minutes or so she asked how I wanted to fuck her and the only negative was at this point, the rubbers she had were of the thick dick strangling variety.  Despite this her hot body kept the old chap ready for action. We started with me on top and we went through a couple of positions and she wasn't at all like the usual rom ice maidens. Her tits and arse are just how I like and we banged for quite a while, the sight of her squeezing her tits as she cums is pretty hot. As time was running out and that thick rubber wasn't going to allow me to cum, we ended up with me rubbing her clit whilst she wanked him off.  I never felt rushed and she didn't mention time, even with her phone buzzing (which is a little off putting though).

I'd definitely she her again and I'd even be tempted to go for an hour maybe, hopefully she'll keep her decent attitude and not end up like the usual roms.
External Link/Members Only