Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia - Picadilly Selects, Manchester - what a bang for your buck!  (Read 1489 times)

Offline bbois77

Great Ancoats Street
City centre Manchester
0161 237 9291
New location on the same road it was on but further down. Has the same decor, neon lights, vibe etc.

Took the location, details off another report, thanks

Usual buzzing in, climbed some vertiginous flights of stairs, 3 girls on, Lucia chosen, a fabulously bodied Romanian with a pretty face.

Into room, got her to disrobe, banging bod with bolt ons, tastefully done,

To be honest I just wanted to bathe in her reflective beauty, no touching downstairs but I didn't mind, lovely smile easy to chat to finished me by hand - Recommended

Offline MJ.spritzen

Can you expand upon this please? What services were performed, how did they perform? Anything you like or didnt like?

Offline Cryton123

Title reads like you’ve unearthed a diamond then the review itself tells us nothing?  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Starnge - you've done several excellent reviews, but this one just leaves us all hanging :timeout:

Offline bbois77

Profuse apologies to the forum. Fleshing out the bones now

Usual price £35 for standard room.

Followed her perfect ass up the stairs at face level, god was it glorious ! Perfectly made up, very symmetrical visage came close to mine several times, but no other extras on offer.

Her waspish waist felt so perfect to run my hands over. Her size zero figure was so pleasant on the mind's eye, a big turn on.

Mutual fondling, gazing into those eyes, she dripped some of her saliva onto my glistening helmet several times, then some drools into my open mouth, such a turn on.

Frenzied masturbation then ensued, spunk everywhere, bliss!  :hi: