Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dates_with_Summer - Filton  (Read 2133 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6990560) (12 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6819781) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Cantona79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:All done over adultwork email,which is a ball ache when waiting for room number but good phone coverage at Sainsburys across the road and free parking..
Comms were all pretty quick,I booked as soon as I saw the dates on her page and she responded within 5 mins and everything was arranged..

Location:Hotel in Filton,Sainsburys across the road for free parking,hotel was easy to access,straight to lift and up to the room with no issues..

Meet:Knocked the door and waited a minute or so which felt awkward as someone came back to the room opposite,but once inside,fuck me this girl is hot as fuck,she was wearing nice lingerie and her tits looked epic..I was offered a shower but declined as not long had one,got on the bed with Summer and begin to kiss,only very light FK,but I was ok with that,removed her bra and started to play with those amazing breast,they really are good..then the panties came off and I got down between her legs and ate her pussy for ages,it’s small,looks great and tastes better,get her going and she makes all the right noises and was asking me not to stop as she was cumming,and her pussy was so wet and tasty,she was bucking on the bed as her clit was to sensitive,by now I was ready for a blow job so got her down on her knees infront the mirror and watched her deep throat me,with good hand action and plenty of spit,watching her lips on my dick was a sight,she was quite shy and a bit reserved at the start but was definitely warmed up now and was asking what I wanted to do next and if I was enjoying it,I certainly was..On with a condom and had her in missionary to start,her little pussy and tits are great to look at,good session of missionary and on to doggy,another great sight her ass,tight and small..For a small girl she can take a fair pounding,then onto the sofa with her on top,she got up and squatted down,then back on the bed for more doggy and missionary,then got her on her knees infront the mirror again for a blowjob finish and came over her boobs,then she carried on sucking me off..i layer on the bed as she went off to clean up,summer returned and we had a cuddle and chat,and still had 15 mins left so she said shall I suck your cock again,wasn’t going to say no,so had another ten mins of her giving great head,then I asked if she could come again,she said if I did it,so played with her pussy under instructions how to get her off and within minutes her Pusey was pulsating and very wet..
Time to leave so had a quick shower and a kiss and cuddle and walked out a very happy customer..
Would definitely see again,you can tell she’s young and a bit shy but by the end we had a good time and she was epic,she didn’t mind doing anything I suggested and seemed to enjoy herself,she’s clean,and her photos are accurate..

Offline bristolnick

I need to see her. Someone might have to go without a Christmas present this year.

Offline TerryTibbs

I need to see her. Someone might have to go without a Christmas present this year.

Or she maybe your Nightmare At Christmas!!!   :diablo:

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline bristolnick

Or she maybe your Nightmare At Christmas!!!   :diablo:

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Haha, well there was that negative review!