Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella - Angels 52 - Manchester  (Read 407 times)

Offline Jimbag1

I haven't been to Angels 52 very many times but I dropped in on a whim back in September and was surprised at just how many attractive women were working there that night (a Wednesday night, too). I genuinely had a really hard time choosing between them, which so rarely happens.

Ultimately, I went with Bella. She's a black girl with a notable gap in her front teeth and a gold tooth. Quite sexy in a really hooker-y kind of way. There were some far more classically beautiful girls on that night who I chose Bella over.

Sadly, we got down to a standard blow job followed by missionary, which was OK for a while but, very soon, Bella clearly decided that it was time to speed things along and moved us to missionary. Ultimately, it was a completely lackluster and unenthusiastic experience that she spent much of rolling a cigarette. She was much less attractive once the clothes came off too.

Offline Jimbag1

Apologies -- I didn't realise Angels have a website. It's here: External Link/Members Only

There's no pages for individual girls however.

I paid £45 for half an hour.

Offline Kool Keef

I take you're a night time punter and these are all night shift punts?

Offline Jimbag1

Yep, this was a nighttime punt. I think Angels only open at 6pm.

But for my Cosmo reviews it can vary. I typically go at night but I dabble in daytime punts as well.

Offline Kool Keef

Yep, this was a nighttime punt. I think Angels only open at 6pm.

But for my Cosmo reviews it can vary. I typically go at night but I dabble in daytime punts as well.

:hi: