Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke - Cosmopolitan - Manchester  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Jimbag1

I've seen Brooke twice now. Looks wise, she's not the most amazing woman you'll find in Cosmo's but she's not bad. She's British and looks like a typical girl you might see on a night out, (but admittedly on the rougher end of the spectrum). Basically there's no nice way to say this: she's hot, but in a trashy kind of way. She's thin, brunette and has a fair few tattoos. In my experience, she also dresses like a typical hooker which is, you know... part of the appeal.

She gives very enthusiastic service - like REALLY enthusiastic. We went through countless positions with her initiating most of them and she really went for it with each one.

On top of that, she was nice to chat to and also really went for the deep French kiss (which is a huge thing for me) without me even having to ask.

Overall, she gives some of the best service you'll find in Cosmo's.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Could you add a clickable link please matey (as per site rules) so others (including myself) know who it is / can book if they wish, thanks.

I’m looking at a lot of your reviews, you miss the link on most, I’ve not got a clue where cosmo is I don’t live in Manchester I’m sure it’s pretty popular but for the rest of us that don’t know it and as per site rules can you get your shit together please.   :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 06:39:05 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Jimbag1

Could you add a clickable link please matey (as per site rules) so others (including myself) know who it is / can book if they wish, thanks.

I’m looking at a lot of your reviews, you miss the link on most, I’ve not got a clue where cosmo is I don’t live in Manchester I’m sure it’s pretty popular but for the rest of us that don’t know it and as per site rules can you get your shit together please.   :drinks:

No I can't because Cosmopolitan don't have a website. Cheers!

Offline Jimbag1

how much mate ?

About £40-55 depending on time of day and room. In both instances, I believe I paid £50 for a night time session in a standard room.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
No I can't because Cosmopolitan don't have a website. Cheers!

There’s no advert anywhere or contact details ? Really ?
How do you book them just go and knock on the door to see who’s home?  :dash:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 07:03:49 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Jimbag1

Yes? You literally do just turn up and knock on the door (well buzz the doorbell) and see who's "home". It's a brothel.

Apologies. I didn't know we were expected to post the address when links weren't possible. It's 44 Portland Street in Manchester city centre.

Offline KeenPunter

There's a guide to posting reviews so that all the info then doesn't have to be dragged out by questions.  I'm guessing for some reason this is an attempt to up the review count

Offline Jimbag1

It's an attempt to catch up with reviewing everyone I've seen since my last batch of reviews (which as it turns out was March). I don't see what benefit there would be to upping review count?

Offline Kool Keef

Yes? You literally do just turn up and knock on the door (well buzz the doorbell) and see who's "home". It's a brothel.

Apologies. I didn't know we were expected to post the address when links weren't possible. It's 44 Portland Street in Manchester city centre.

Phone number would be the best link: 0161 236 6307

Offline suede

Do you know  what days she's in ?

Offline Duke of Earl

Description sounds like Brooke that used to work at La Maison. Anyone know if it is the same girl?

Offline licky

Description sounds like Brooke that used to work at La Maison. Anyone know if it is the same girl?
Unfortunately its not the same Brooke as used to work at Sandys and La Maison. But i had to toftt to find out.
The description in the above report is abs spot on, though i will say slim rather than thin.
And, yes she is enthusiastic, a really good kisser.
Yes, attractive in a trashy sort of way. You just woudnt take her to the vicars tea party, certainly not dressed in her Cosmo gear.
Its just gone 3am, ive just got back from Cosmos. Report to follow later, she said she works the Sunday night shift till 4am, i didnt ask about any other shifts.

Offline Duke of Earl

Thanks. Appreciate you paying a visit to check. Seeing as you enjoyed yourself perhaps i should also check just to make doubly sure!

Offline Princealbert1985

Cheers for the review! Saw her a few years ago and like you said, one of the most fun and enthusiastic punts I've had

Glad she's still around and I'll have to go my self, just to make sure it's the same girl obviously!

I remember she high fives me at the end of it  :D