Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Nikki - Bournemouth  (Read 1394 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6046583) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline wiltsman

I had seen quite a few positive reviews for Nikki on here, so when I saw she was in the area I took the opportunity!  Meeting took place in the last week.

Link:   External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Initially by text, then added her in WhatsApp. All very professional. Gave postcode/street address (and parking info), then gave apartment details on arrival. She was punctual!

Location:  Nice apartment in BH1. Entryphone, no prying eyes etc!  Street parking in the road  .... take some coins though! 

Price:  £150 for an hour. No extras. Price includes OWO and French Kissing  .... nice change from the Brazilians!!

Appearance:  I found Nikki extremely attractive. Stated age 32, I'm sure that's right, although she could pass for mid/late twenties. Wonderful breasts  .... to me they looked and felt natural, but unusually large for a Chinese girl, so I'm not sure  .... if they are enhanced, it was a top rate operation! Quite short, overall slim girl, no tummy  ... but a firm, curvy ass. Pretty face, nicely made up  ... wearing a very nice figure-hugging dress!  A class act!!

Service:  Her manner and approach can be a bit "matter of fact" and business-like  ... although always smiley and friendly!  Started standing up, with some kissing  ... quite light to begin with, although she seemed to warm up later (after RO). Moved to the bed, I undressed her and kissed her body  ... amazing nipples, seemed very responsive!  Moved down to DATY, absolutely clean and fresh  .... she seemed to enjoy this and got VERY wet after a while!  She allowed some anal play as I was licking her, and also some external pussy fingering  ... all in all she seemed to get into it and either faked (or judging by the wetness, had) an orgasm!  My turn to lie down, started OWO, mix of shaft licking, licking of balls (and around them), teasing the head, and then deep-ish sucking!  Good eye contact  ... hard to take this but I hung on bravely!!  lol  Then round one with her sitting on the edge of the bed, she allowed unhindered deep access  .... finished inside her (protected of course!!).  We then took a rest, she massaged me a bit, I massaged her  ... leading to more RO and my returning hardness!  Round two was doggy  .... looking at her very nice bottom, as she took a pretty hard pounding, with lots of appreciative noises!!  No clock watching, took a shower at the end, and left maybe 5 mins over the hour.

Verdict:  Not a surprise given her reviews on here - an absolutely top rate girl!  One of my best punts for a while! 

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 06:12:09 pm by wiltsman »