Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella - Tropical Palms - Manchester  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Jimbag1

Saw Isabella back in August. Can confirm from a visit earlier this week that she's still working there.

She's a decent looking girl. By Tropical Palms standards, she's stunning. She's Italian with long, dark hair and a sexy, if somewhat "pear shaped" figure.

And from my experience, she's about as good a service as you'll get in Tropical Palms. That's sadly still unenthusiastic and annoyed if you take longer than 30 seconds to cum. One of these days I might have a good experience in this place but it's yet to happen.

Offline Jimbag1

Tropical Palms is 76 Portland Street, Manchester City Centre. I can't seem to edit the review post. They don't have a website, hence no link to the girl.

I paid £45 for half an hour.

Online Kool Keef

Thanks for all the reviews, especially of under reviewed joints like TP but can you start including how much you paid on each review?
It's one of the fundamentals of reviewing  :hi:

Edit* I see you've now posted how much you paid on this one  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 07:19:22 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Jimbag1

Yep, sorry! I had no idea about having to post the address when no website is available but the price/duration is my bad. I'm out of practice with these reviews, hence trying to catch up so I can start being more regular with them!

Online Kool Keef

Yep, sorry! I had no idea about having to post the address when no website is available but the price/duration is my bad. I'm out of practice with these reviews, hence trying to catch up so I can start being more regular with them!

You're reviewing, under the radar places as well, and  plenty don't bother so nice one  :thumbsup: