Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Adorable - Central Manchester  (Read 1212 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6578484) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline bigb

Link: External Link/Members Only
Cost: £130
Time: 1 Hour

Having the itch for having a session with a fit Brazilian, I picked Alexia for a session.  I contacted her on a Sunday and she was available for a meet.  Told her I would like a massage with GFE and OWO - all of which is available.

Off I went to her address which is just a stone throws distance from Piccadilly Gardens - it's a pain in the backside to park so beware and plan ahead if you decide to go.

I was invited into the room with her in some strappy lingerie.. room was clean and quite small but acceptable.. she was great looking and her pics are pretty realistic.  Few stretch marks here and there but nothing off putting.

The session started with some DFK which was great after which she started fondling me.. off with my clothes and straight onto my cock with some great sucking. it felt amazing.... onto the bed with a condom with her on top and her all over me, followed by doggy.. felt great.  I popped and it felt awesome.  She started massaging me which was pretty rubbish unfortunately so started to suck me again.. i was struggling to get hard so she sucked for about 30 minutes before she made me pop again all over tits.. was okish..

I had a shower and got dressed and at this moment in time i saw on her table she had a few lines of coke ready for snorting,... this sent me in a bit of panic and i got really worried.. i quickly said my goodbyes and left.

Shes pretty, her service is a bit lack lustre and the line of coke really destroyed the buzz.

I wont be returning.

Offline man8

Without the drugs bit, it sounds quite good. DFK, ‘amazing’ BJ and sucked u for 30 mins at the end lol

Offline Bustydusty

Without the drugs bit, it sounds quite good. DFK, ‘amazing’ BJ and sucked u for 30 mins at the end lol

Yeah I’ve had worse punts :D

Offline bigb

Lol it does read that way but the lines of coke really put me off unfortunately - if i didnt see that it would most likely have been a positive

Offline man8

Lol it does read that way but the lines of coke really put me off unfortunately - if i didnt see that it would most likely have been a positive

Was she constantly sniffling throughout the punt?

Offline bigb

nope - but she was spaced out throughout!