Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EbonyMira - Cambridge (touring)  (Read 581 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6281084) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Quick review for External Link/Members Only. This was a sameday plan b after a let down elsewhere. Got on phone and arranged a booking, this was in the last week, one hour £180 plus £30 owo and kissing £30 so £240 total. Venue budget hotel near famous tennis gym, parking had to be registered so I parked down the road at cash and carry. Into room. The room was very dark, met by girl in pics, paperwork done. She asked me to take a shower, happy to oblige although just had one. After shower she asked me to sanitise my hands and gave me a squirt, also insisted on checking I was fully dry.
Into standing groping, the only light was a lamp with a cloth over it so was very dark, I asked to remove the cloth but she said she preferred it like this. I could see she was as pics, attractive enough face, thick body, biggish round but solid ass, nice natural boobs, dress with no underwear. Had some kissing which was light fk, quite nice. Onto bed, dress off, probably d cup boobs, nice responsive nipples. She went down and gave me a bj without, not the best, wasn't really feeling much sensation, little toothy, spitting (not my thing).  I asked to f##k, she handed me tissues to wipe myself down and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. Condom on, cowgirl, average tightness, plenty of access to boobs and interspersed fk, just wasn't really feeling this one. Onto missionary, no complaints just average. Lots of f##k my black p##sy and suck on my black t#ts. Usually if I'm struggling to get the job finished I look at the penetration but it was too dark to see anything, haven't got a clue what her pu##y looks like. In the end got her to jerk me off to get the result. Clean up and go.
Pro's - available, friendly enough.
Con's- room too dark to see anything, quite 'meh'
No return for me, has previous good reviews but I found it a little 'going through the motions' and unremarkable. She did ask my ethnicity when booking.

Offline HappyDays!

Thanks for the review. I seriously considered booking her the other day, but after some dithering decided that I wasn't prepared to pay that price for the extras I wanted. The dark room routine sounds a bit dodgy - what's she trying to hide? Glad I gave this one a miss.

Offline Igor

The dark room I put down to shyness, she does have a slight belly, as she had good reviews.

Online anonymouse72

I saw her a few times before the prices went up and to be fair she was a good fuck. The room was never the brightest but I just put it down to the curtains being closed. The £100 was enough to put me off returning.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 02:06:06 pm by anonymouse72 »