Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysophie_01 - Lymm  (Read 2519 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6848312) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline spiderajdude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: A few weeks ago

Where: Lymm Services Hotel, plenty of parking, no one at reception gives a hoot about you walking straight upstairs. Post punt Greggs available!

How much: 80 for 30 mins – currently seems to be the lower to average end of the range for the SPs working in this area.

Comms: Straight forward – all booked by text on that morning.  Was her first booking of the day and so kept me up to date about timing. when in carpark, texted and got quick response to room number.

The SP:  As her photos and description.  Very tidy rack and a pretty face.  She’s slim but not skinny, small breasts but responsive nipples, nice arse.  Dressed in nice black lingerie and high heels. Age seems accurate to within a few years.

The Meet:  I’ll keep this brief…DFK whilst standing up giving me a chance to explore her body with my hands and mouth.  Onto the bed for a bit more mutual face sucking before I went down her.  Very clean and nice tasting pussy which got pretty wet during my time down there.  Favoured returned with a wet and sloppy OWO…no deep throating but good technique and no hint of teeth (which I hate) and plenty of ball sucking/licking.

On with hood where she rode me, grinding her pussy and asking me to grab her arse tightly whilst she came.  Flipped to doggy, then missionary where she offered some restrained encouragement as I empty myself into the bag.

All very good indeed. Full 30 mins used, with no timewasting tactics or being rushed out of the door.

Verdict:  Attractive lady with whom you can have some fun with.  I’ll return in the near future to enjoy some of that fun.

Online frankc

Love the look of this one, pity Lymm's a bit out of my punting area....Thanks for reviewing though  :thumbsup:

Offline leo_26

Sounds good thanks for review 👍👍