Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: ReemaXmassage - Birmingham. Pakistani massage provider. Any info?  (Read 917 times)

Offline brumboy1

Hi, was wondering if anyone has seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No search results on the profile number and profile appears to be new being created in September and from an online search seems the girl moves around from up north. seems pricey for a massage and HR only but being a pakistani girl looks like a TOFT unless others have seen her before? or recognise the pics?

Online mr.bluesky

£110 for an hour massage,  no full service I think I will pass on this one.  :dash:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline brumboy1

Update - I arranged a booking with this girl yesterday evening. Arrived at the location apartment on a main road in the city centre, i arrived by cab and text to say i had arrived. radio  silence for 30 mins so i headed back into the city centre as it was pissing it down and then i get a text to say she was ready and to come to the door. i informed her i waited and heard nothing so i have left and i got an abusive text message in return!

she mentioned when messaging she offers 2 girls and i believe she is working with: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only i could be wrong but they both have an image wearing the same lingerie and she said it was another pakistani girl.

they both seem like time wasters from other reviews