Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a proper massage?  (Read 820 times)

Online Dylanbob

Hey all,

Wanted a bit of help

Looking for any advice on a proper deep tissue/knot defeating massage within Coventry Solihull, Brum and maybe walsall.

Hr is wanted but the real focus of the meet is an actual great massage for removing knots in the back etc.

Any advice is welcome

Online mr.bluesky

Hey all,

Wanted a bit of help

Looking for any advice on a proper deep tissue/knot defeating massage within Coventry Solihull, Brum and maybe walsall.

Hr is wanted but the real focus of the meet is an actual great massage for removing knots in the back etc.

Any advice is welcome

Nancy in Walsgrave Coventry, Chinese lady does a pretty decent massage and can do a firm one if requested. Will also do a happy ending. She doesn't advertise on gumtree anymore but she has quite a lot of reviews on here ( including a couple by me ) for her contact number put her name in the search box, her number is on one of my reviews. She works from home with a proper massage table.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 07:08:04 am by mr.bluesky »

Online Tommy123

Chai massage Coventry .....see my recent review...although I didn't bother, she does do he

Offline seandana

Yna in Erdington gives an excellent massage with HE £50 for 90 minutes, but I think she doesn’t do weekends anymore,Monday to Thursday as far as I know