Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northern belles - what’s included?  (Read 1433 times)

Offline marksmith1986

Hi gents

Never used an agency before and I know not all agencies or even girls within the agency offer the same services but was wondering what your experiences has been like.

So I get the girls has different likes and dislikes within their own pages and I’m not trying to get services they don’t offer.

My question is in 30 min or 1 hour bookings, are they normally quite regimented on number of pops e.g 1 time in 30 and 2 in an hour?

M

Anyone booked 30 mins with northern belles and managed to get 2 pops within the time allocation?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Until you become a regular you will find that the majority of agencies will give you the standard answer of....

"We have no control over what consenting adults do in private"

....or words to that effect.

:hi: :hi:

Offline SYorksPunter

I know NB have a good reputation here but I’ve never had  any success communicating with them. Emails unanswered, texts and WhatsApp messages ignored. The one time I did hear back from them was attempting to book Connie one day, to receive a very short reply of “sorry Connie does not work on this day”,  despite her being listed on the Availability page!

I did book Hannah from NB through her AW page, and we went through do’s and don’ts in the room before we got started, so if you do have more success booking than I did, maybe ask the girl instead of the receptionist?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 05:24:26 pm by SYorksPunter »

Offline sheffielder

Only ever booked Hannah direct through Aw. Had coms meny times with the agency though and always found there coms good. Just unfortunately most of the girls seem to mainly work at there Doncaster incall. At least the ones I want to see.

Offline TrampZ

I have used NB often, comms are always really good.

My comms though are usually asking who is available at a certain time in either of their apartments.  Speedy responses then give me a few minutes to make my mind up and make a booking.

I have booked the week before for both Sheffield and Doncaster apartments. 

They do have a lot of girls on their availability page.  I didn’t get it at first and it took a bit to sink in. What you have to realise is that they only operate from two premises, unless it is an outcall. So e.g. if 5 girls are available from noon to 3 pm in Donny and you wish to meet one of them at 2pm, you have to hope that another girl doesn’t have an appointment then too or you can’t get in.

Hope that made sense.

An amendment just re-read your question. Alas I am not at an age when I could manage two in 30 mins.  I always have an hour with the ladies from NB and apart from one negative review I have always had the option of “two pops”.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:21:43 pm by TrampZ »

Offline Cockneyboy49

I've used NB frequently and have always found them to be excellent. Attractive real women, rather than the fake barbie dolls of some other agencies. You will normally get two pops and a really good experience - as I always seem to do.