Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen XXL - Glasgow  (Read 1841 times)

Offline simpleharrogate

Queen XXL
External Link/Members Only

£130 - 30mins
In the passed 2 weeks

Comms

got quick enough response and happy to answer any questions I had

City Centre

Physical

definitely the girl in the pics very true representation of her, Not as done up when we met up
Apartment

standard apartment clean enough

Meet

Arrived and was let in, when I asked to go to the toilet she said out of order, I pushed back on this as I always like to make sure I am clean and no surprises, she then said her friend was in there. the flat consisted of living area toilet and small bedroom so only place not to be seen would have been in the toilet. she moved her friend out the toilet and I presume they went to the door till I was finished (I never seen the friend at all) once back in the bedroom paperwork done, very cold feeling about the girl she wasn't putting much effort in to be friendly, very good looking and great body but could sense was not going to be a horny bit of fun, Two both ways and she fucked me nothing exciting very much get the job done, she never allowed kissing which I feel always makes a meet not as enjoyable

Overall she looks very good but really just wants your money and to get the job done. neutral because she was happy to owo and fuck and also never clock watched but would return and would suggest much better out there for less money

Offline jamesdean1964

Did you mean would not return or would return..?

Offline simpleharrogate

sorry I wouldn't return, there are better out there for less money