Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisiana - Belfast  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Soulsparc

External Link/Members Only

WOW.

Think I've finally found a girl who I would have no hesitation in seeing again and again.

Comms were all good. £100 for 30 minutes. Arranged a time and I text when I was outside. Apartment was clean. Shower offered and accepted.

Louisiana has an unreal body. Perfect small tits and her arse was just stunning.

Started off with FK which was light but sensual. She took her bra off to reveal perfectly proportioned tits. I must have flicked and licked them for ten minutes! I told her to lie back and I moved her skimpy pants to the side. Her pussy was gorgeous. Lovely big lips which she loved being nibbled and sucked. Moved on to 69 and got the most amazing deep, sloppy blow job while pushing my tounge deep inside her.

Time for main event and she put the rubber on with her mouth and then proceeded to grind on me for a good ten minutes before cumming over my cock.

In to missionary and then legs on my shoulders as I fucked her deep. Couldn't hold back and came in her pussy.

Lay for 5 minutes together recovering! Then quick shower and out the door.

Best punt ever! Might go back tomorrow!!

Offline Longtimedead

I will second that soulsparc an absolute dynamo with great personality and enthusiastic  :thumbsup:

Offline kinkywhip43

External Link/Members Only

WOW.

Think I've finally found a girl who I would have no hesitation in seeing again and again.

Comms were all good. £100 for 30 minutes. Arranged a time and I text when I was outside. Apartment was clean. Shower offered and accepted.

Louisiana has an unreal body. Perfect small tits and her arse was just stunning.

Started off with FK which was light but sensual. She took her bra off to reveal perfectly proportioned tits. I must have flicked and licked them for ten minutes! I told her to lie back and I moved her skimpy pants to the side. Her pussy was gorgeous. Lovely big lips which she loved being nibbled and sucked. Moved on to 69 and got the most amazing deep, sloppy blow job while pushing my tounge deep inside her.

Time for main event and she put the rubber on with her mouth and then proceeded to grind on me for a good ten minutes before cumming over my cock.

In to missionary and then legs on my shoulders as I fucked her deep. Couldn't hold back and came in her pussy.

Lay for 5 minutes together recovering! Then quick shower and out the door.

Best punt ever! Might go back tomorrow!!

Agree with you, shes one of my favourite punts as well unreal body