Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street asian  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Jayf

Anyone actually tried the adverts for Asian girls on viva Street? Some of them look a bit too good to be true. But as long as they are decent looking that give a decent service I wouldn't mind trying one

Offline Name Not Found

At the last count, there were about 15,000 Asian girls on VivaStreet. Any particular ones/locations?  :dash:

Offline Glasgow28

Extremely likely they are bait and switch. If you reverse image search the pictures on the adverts they are often just random model pics. You say you wouldn't mind as long as good looking, but you won't know what you're getting until the door opens. Up to you if you're willing to take time out your day to then walk or pay for a shit punt.

Offline Clattypats

Extremely likely they are bait and switch. if you reverse image search the pictures on the adverts they are often just random model pics. You say you wouldn't mind as long as good looking, but you won't know what you're getting until the door opens. Up to you if you're willing to take time out your day to then walk or pay for a shit punt.
Exactly, many of them are :thumbsup:

Offline Jayf

I know a lot of them are bait and switch. I can live with that as long as its still a decent punt  I was just wondering if anyone had any decent experiences with any.  Bit too risky maybe. Fancied a punt with a decent Asian girl

Offline adsjacko69

Think I've done 6 Asians this year, 5 were bait and switch.  Generally a good service but rarely speak any English so I just opt for 30 mins in and out.  I usually try and get a bit of chat going on SMS.  Check to see if they have a WhatsApp account.  If they don't, then a high chance they are B&S.  I usually ask "I know your pictures on Vivastreet are not real, but I'm still interested in coming for a visit. What age are you please bby?"  If they engage in SMS chat then I'd take a punt.  For me there is something exciting about not knowing what you are going to get.  But be prepared to turn and walk away, but check there is no ring cam or security cams first of all.  And always search profile name here on UKP first of all mate.

Offline Jayf

Think I've done 6 Asians this year, 5 were bait and switch.  Generally a good service but rarely speak any English so I just opt for 30 mins in and out.  I usually try and get a bit of chat going on SMS.  Check to see if they have a WhatsApp account.  If they don't, then a high chance they are B&S.  I usually ask "I know your pictures on Vivastreet are not real, but I'm still interested in coming for a visit. What age are you please bby?"  If they engage in SMS chat then I'd take a punt.  For me there is something exciting about not knowing what you are going to get.  But be prepared to turn and walk away, but check there is no ring cam or security cams first of all.  And always search profile name here on UKP first of all mate.

Thanks for the advice . I might actually give it a try and prepare myself to walk away if needed

Offline Massagetugga

My opinion is high risk of supporting trafficking and coercion. Loads of reviews support that you’re dealing with a call handler, the female doesn’t speak English, and often has no idea what service you’ve come for. Very often grim flats and very poor service. Poor because the female simply isn’t into it at all. 

Offline adsjacko69

yep, that's a very fair point mate.  There's a few commonly used addresses where I live mate.  One I feel is genuinely independent girls and the other I avoid from experience for the reasons you mention.

As always, advice for anyone, do you research carefully.

Offline Boinky

I know a lot of them are bait and switch. I can live with that as long as its still a decent punt  I was just wondering if anyone had any decent experiences with any.  Bit too risky maybe. Fancied a punt with a decent Asian girl

The fact is I could tell you some advert was a petite little pocket rocket that would take you to heaven and back and it's some Chinese granny next time. It's absolute luck of the draw and why many, myself included, think a B&S is an automatic NEGATIVE.

You can still review and say you had a good time but unless you can give a really detailed description, who knows who the next punter will get?

Also, as above, the trafficking thing. It's a huge risk of getting busted added to the fact it's despicable.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 06:06:02 pm by Boinky »

Offline Massagetugga

Yep. Being that there are similar ad’s literally everywhere all over the country I cannot see other than a big but probably not very agreeable picture behind it all. Some sort of very big organised ring.

Offline McPopman

I saw a Chinese Vivastreet girl that was good. A bait and switch. Another bait and switch Chinese girl appeared in the same flat the following year. She was really good and had me returning. There is a new one in the same flat now. One visit was enough for me. I can’t see the pimp making much cash from her. Surprising as the two girls that were in the flat before were decent punts.

Offline Jayf

That's a good point about the trafficking. A lot of them seem to be based in Gorgie too . Probably have the same pimp. I suppose that's one of the risks of punting though

Offline adsjacko69

Another indicator to trafficked girls is probably whether they are Incall only or not.  I can't see a trafficked girl being allowed out. so if Incall Only - ALERT !