Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix parties stopped?  (Read 3897 times)

Offline AppleEgg

It seems that they haven’t updated their rota on their website.  Anyone know if they are still active?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Did you look with your eyes closed?

It says on the website that they've been turfed out of the current premises by the landlord and are looking for new digs: External Link/Members Only

Offline AppleEgg

My bad, just looked at the schedule seeing no updates

Offline Jason1971

There is an update. A temporary one bed flat has been found near the old one and parties to resume next week but with only two girls for now whilst a larger flat is found

Offline IAmNotFamous

Just to further add resuming 21 November with two girls and 2:1 ratio. I might give this a go. Three other men is less embarrassing than in front of five other men.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 02:18:30 pm by IAmNotFamous »

Offline Whovian

Hmm, rota just gone up for next week. Still a £160 for just two girls... I want to suport them but... £120 I could maybe on a good week.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I'd still say it's good value at £160 for 2 hours with 2 girls as the ratio is the same so max of 4 guys in total. I always found that generally there were 2 good girls and one meh girl anyway. The last party I was at Kasia and Luiza were excellent as always but I didn't really bother with Sarah as she was way bigger than her photos which have to be several years and one or 2 kids old.

Offline Hometown

I imagine the 1st couple of weeks the parties will be rammed to get through the backlog of blue balls caused by the closure.

Not sure how long you can still call this setup a “party” with only 2 girls, more like a social gatherings…

Offline SimonSays2108

I'd still say it's good value at £160 for 2 hours with 2 girls as the ratio is the same so max of 4 guys in total. I always found that generally there were 2 good girls and one meh girl anyway. The last party I was at Kasia and Luiza were excellent as always but I didn't really bother with Sarah as she was way bigger than her photos which have to be several years and one or 2 kids old.

Its a shame is Sarah has come back a 'little rounder' - happens to us all i guess ... i recall her at parties a while ago (Pictures on the site were the same) - She was british, which was a novelty, with overinflated boobs but a decent figure - pretty face / brunette as i recall - had seen she had returned and wanted to try again before the recent closure(s) - thanks for the update MM / likely give it a miss then ...

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Its a shame is Sarah has come back a 'little rounder' - happens to us all i guess ... i recall her at parties a while ago (Pictures on the site were the same) - She was british, which was a novelty, with overinflated boobs but a decent figure - pretty face / brunette as i recall - had seen she had returned and wanted to try again before the recent closure(s) - thanks for the update MM / likely give it a miss then ...

She was still facially quite pretty and she had a pretty voice IMO but those pictures on the site, though for sure her, are old as I've said. If she lost about 2 stone she'd probably be quite attractive despite the bolt-ons but as it is she's just too large.

Offline Whovian

Don't know if it's a website glitch, but from Wednesday they are back to three girls and the new smaller flat notice on the homepage has gone.

Offline SimonSays2108

Just noticed the same - Saturday was looking interesting but Kristal looks an awful lot like Barbara.

Not sure if anyone else thinks the same ? The photo in the red body looks familiar …

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Just noticed the same - Saturday was looking interesting but Kristal looks an awful lot like Barbara.

Not sure if anyone else thinks the same ? The photo in the red body looks familiar …

I've heard an awful lot about this Barbara, none of it good. Seems I started going to Phoenix just after she left, sounds like I dodged a bullet!

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I've heard an awful lot about this Barbara, none of it good. Seems I started going to Phoenix just after she left, sounds like I dodged a bullet!

Barbara was not as bad as some make out. She wasn't great or even good but not terrible.

I've had a look at the two photos in the gallery of Cristal and to my eyes they look like they are photos of two completely different girls. The one in red has a Mariah Carey/Charolette Church chubby cheeks vibe about her but the one in the black fishnet outfit is the one who IMHO is most similar to Barbara. It could be her but I wouldn't say it with any certainty.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline lougb1

Just to further add resuming 21 November with two girls and 2:1 ratio. I might give this a go. Three other men is less embarrassing than in front of five other men.

You would have been in real trouble back in the day when Em had 7  girls and 21 cocks

:wackogirl:

Offline randompunter1234

seems like back to a 3 girl set up

Offline Steely Dan

You would have been in real trouble back in the day when Em had 7  girls and 21 cocks
It was always 2:1, so 7 girls, 14 tits, 14 cocks.  A few more for the crazy Christmas parties, but still 2:1

Offline airrift2010

Facially she doesn’t look like Barbara to me.

I don’t know why Barbara got so much bad press, I always found her fun and had some great sex with her. Her younger sister was a hottie too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline airrift2010

It was always 2:1, so 7 girls, 14 tits, 14 cocks.  A few more for the crazy Christmas parties, but still 2:1

Happy days

Offline Raven

Any one know where there new places of operations are or closest tube station?  :hi:

Offline Malvolio

The website still says Baron's Court, so I would guess the new flat is fairly close to where the old flat was.

Offline lougb1

Happy days

That's a photo many years old!   Can you name all the party girls from then?

:hi:

Offline lougb1

The website still says Baron's Court, so I would guess the new flat is fairly close to where the old flat was.

Very close to HOD 3 or "Alex's" of old.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Facially she doesn’t look like Barbara to me.

I don’t know why Barbara got so much bad press, I always found her fun and had some great sex with her. Her younger sister was a hottie too.

Agreed. Why all the hating on Barbara; TPC girls come in all shapes and sizes!  Also she was a good host. 

Offline randompunter1234

Any one know where there new places of operations are or closest tube station?  :hi:

about 200 metres from the previous venue. right across the west kensington tube station

Offline Hometown

Agreed. Why all the hating on Barbara; TPC girls come in all shapes and sizes!  Also she was a good host.

It wasn’t her size that was the problem. Agreed she was a good host and during the early days, she WAS  a good party girl. But in the end she just got jaded. Started to avoid getting involved and was happy to sit back and let other girls do all the work.

Maybe it’s time for a cum back, I fear her best party days are like TPC as a whole…..all down hill.

Offline Hometown

about 200 metres from the previous venue. right across the west kensington tube station

Is it a 1 bed flat ?

Offline Spurt

Think that was on the site,but that page is no longer available.

Offline king tarzan

It wasn’t her size that was the problem. Agreed she was a good host and during the early days, she WAS  a good party girl. But in the end she just got jaded. Started to avoid getting involved and was happy to sit back and let other girls do all the work.

Maybe it’s time for a cum back, I fear her best party days are like TPC as a whole…..all down hill.

Like your avatar
I'm a fan of  Van Gogh

Very colourful vibrant artist
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline randompunter1234

Is it a 1 bed flat ?

Yes a one bed flat, similar quality to the previous one, but not enough bedspace for 9 people :sarcastic:

Offline Hometown

Yes a one bed flat, similar quality to the previous one, but not enough bedspace for 9 people :sarcastic:

So what, you draw lots or take turns on the bed?

Offline lougb1

no just pile on like an old fashioned orgy  ??

Offline Rocket Scientist

no just pile on like an old fashioned orgy  ??

… he is far too polite  :angelgirl:

Online fudi_maar

I have banged Barbara many times, and she was a great hostess, but due to that, when she was "partaking", I felt that her mind was always on the hosting aspect, and she couldn't/didn't give her full attention to the sex part. She always seemed a little distracted even when sucking on a cock, like just going thru the motions. But I liked her as a person and as a hostess and we got on well.

New venue - pls, pls someone tell me it's more spacious that the previous 2-bed apartment they had at Barons Ct until last month?
One of the reasons I stopped going for a while was due to the lack of space. The bed in one of the rooms was very flimsy and it just felt uncomfortable.

I know Em has a tough job trying to get the right place, the right girls etc etc and she has done an incredible job to still keep this going after so many years and when so many party-providers have folded over the years. I hope one day, she gets back to 4 or 5 girls, then I'll defo return more often.

Offline Whovian

From the one I did today 4 on the bed and two on the chair with a lot of standing, kneeling and awkward balancing on the side of the bed.

Basically it's workable if everyone is aware of each other and who's doing what, but I don't think it would be workable with more then 2 chunky guys in the same room. Beging 6.1 tall, I did find it uncomfortable at times, I need to spred out in certain positions and it became a game of beat the leg cramp at times.

Em's trying to put a brave face on it but... it's going to be a real test of your social attitude to other guys around you.

The plus side to this set up is, I can't see the usual girl/bed hoggers ruining the party's anymore.

Offline Spurt

Admire the glass half full approach,but more than a touch of how did you enjoy the play Mrs Lincoln.
Reminiscent of that awful game Twister.

Offline randompunter1234

From the one I did today 4 on the bed and two on the chair with a lot of standing, kneeling and awkward balancing on the side of the bed.

Basically it's workable if everyone is aware of each other and who's doing what, but I don't think it would be workable with more then 2 chunky guys in the same room. Beging 6.1 tall, I did find it uncomfortable at times, I need to spred out in certain positions and it became a game of beat the leg cramp at times.

Em's trying to put a brave face on it but... it's going to be a real test of your social attitude to other guys around you.

The plus side to this set up is, I can't see the usual girl/bed hoggers ruining the party's anymore.

you'd be wrong

The one time I have been there, there was a  fairly tall bloke who hogged the bed pretty much most of the time, i was managing fine until the time, after a sweaty  session he nonchalantly used my towel to wipe himself off.

It was a total turn off.

Suffice to say, I left half an hour early

Offline Hometown

Sounds like TPC has slipped from “Requires improvement” to “Inadequate”   :cry:

I agree that this is still the best, regular party provider, considering it has zero competition   :(

At least it’s still hanging on  :drinks:  Not sure why they don’t ditch the bed and chairs and just lay mattresses across the entire floor  :unknown: maybe it would encourage guys to stay in the same place for the whole party.

Offline Kingy28

That's a photo many years old!   Can you name all the party girls from then?

I probably fucked most of them but their names have evaporated from my memory!