Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbles Derby vs Nottingham  (Read 3053 times)

Offline enjoyedthat

I used to frequent both quite a lot, Derby branch was quite hip with a nice vibe in the 90’s noughties…. Must admit I’ve not had the best of experiences in the Nottingham establishment.  Does anyone have a preference? I know both are pretty much run down now but the process is OK

I have an option for either coming up…

Offline N17

Visited the Nottingham one years ago, and it was rather good, fantastic HJ, not too sure about it now. Having said that The Sneinton Market Area, where it located has had some improvement works.

Offline badsin

I used to frequent the Derby one around 20 years ago. It was dated then, but at the time the girls made up for it, Dani, Alex etc.
Only went to the Nottingham bubble's once. At the time the female owner (?) showed me to the room, and stayed chatting for a while. I stripped off in front of her in anticipation of the SP coming through.... She was definitely having a good look at me....to be fair, I would of had her if she was available  :hi:

Can't comment on either establishment currently. However they've both been running for year's so must be doing something right....

Offline Stongwee53

Ive not been bubbles for years. The one in derby was my go to place back in the early noughties after a heavy weekend on the sauce. Use to find me in there most monday evenings to be honest when there was less people at the train statio . Some really good girls use to work there. Not been for years probably over 10 years maybe longer did read a decent review of notts one recently which tempted me but not gone. Cant imagine theres much in it

Offline GoldTop

I used to go to Nottingham back in the day and see Simone or Kimmie. Was just great. But the traffic lights made exiting awkward, and I ended up binning it. Good times though in the past

Offline Dipper

I used to go to Nottingham back in the day and see Simone or Kimmie. Was just great. But the traffic lights made exiting awkward, and I ended up binning it. Good times though in the past

That’s the thing with a lot of parlours, a glaringly public entrance/exit. I’ve discussed with many about how profits could surge if punters had a more private way to access.

Offline Changermids

I used to be a regular at Derby, great memories with some great ladies. Unfortunately not visited in a very long time. Be interesting to see what it is like now

Offline realcooltime

I used to frequent the Derby one around 20 years ago. It was dated then, but at the time the girls made up for it, Dani, Alex etc.
Only went to the Nottingham bubble's once. At the time the female owner (?) showed me to the room, and stayed chatting for a while. I stripped off in front of her in anticipation of the SP coming through.... She was definitely having a good look at me....to be fair, I would of had her if she was available  :hi:

Can't comment on either establishment currently. However they've both been running for year's so must be doing something right....
Georgie has seen me at full mast a few times - I don't know if she still does it but she can be persuaded to join and watch the HE!

Offline Gopal1978

Georgie has seen me at full mast a few times - I don't know if she still does it but she can be persuaded to join and watch the HE!

She used to massage when short staffed and can be persuaded to massage even when not. I had the pleasure many years ago. Great girl, great massage too. The locations the issue for locals.

Offline enjoyedthat

Went to Nottingham Bubbles, no description of any of the ladies on the website nor the pricing policy (apart from £25 entrance fee) so was almost going in blind. 3 pleasant enough ladies on - Samantha (Polish) Anne (English) Bella (Romanian)   Report to follow.   
Hostess Lisa was a bit confused when asking for a 4 handed massage.. ‘do you mean a 2 girl’?  :D
Report to follow

Offline JD1

Hostess Lisa was a bit confused when asking for a 4 handed massage.. ‘do you mean a 2 girl’?  :D
I would have been tempted to say “yeah, unless you have any girls with 4 hands?” :lol:

Offline GoldTop

Went to Nottingham Bubbles, no description of any of the ladies on the website nor the pricing policy (apart from £25 entrance fee) so was almost going in blind. 3 pleasant enough ladies on - Samantha (Polish) Anne (English) Bella (Romanian)   Report to follow.   
Report to follow

I asked for a 12 fingered massage in Mansfield once...

Offline maggotknob

I asked for a 12 fingered massage in Mansfield once...

I thought that was only available in Norfolk .....