Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Action in Lamai beach area?  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Schpdoinkle

Hey guys. It’s been far too long coming! Off to Koh Samui next month and staying in Lamai Beach area.

Not been to the Land of Smiles for a long time now so I could do with updates on current pricing, places to avoid, MUST visit kind of things?

I’ll have the other half in tow I’m curtailed for Long Time visits lol.

All info appreciated!

Offline clivethomas

Hey guys. It’s been far too long coming! Off to Koh Samui next month and staying in Lamai Beach area.

Not been to the Land of Smiles for a long time now so I could do with updates on current pricing, places to avoid, MUST visit kind of things?

I’ll have the other half in tow I’m curtailed for Long Time visits lol.

All info appreciated!

I used to live in Lamai so know it well, was there in September.  It's still a bit quieter on Samui than other places

Loads of massage shops in Lamai. Look for Samui Mojito lab on Google maps, loads of shops opposite there.  Also massage shops on the one way road which Woody's bar is on.  The first lot I mentioned were always the best, still a few nice girls there, many been there for years but still look good

If you message me I can send you the link to one of their instas and you can gently enquire from there but she works in those shops and maybe even has her own now and she is a looker.

Other than that, loads of bars but they open at night and I'm not aware of any short time rooms.  It might be too long to get into Chaweng and back and not cause suspicion but loads of shops on the main road as you get towards Chaweng before the Bangkok Hospital. 

Make sure you don't get oil if you massage and are going back to your girl.

Offline clivethomas

I wrote out a reply with the none girly stuff and prices but accidentally closed the page  argh!

So in brief:
Best beach in the area Crystal Bay just up the road
In Lamai it is pretty small so you will be able to walk adn check out yourself but Speed Bar and Pik bar are the two most popular none girly bars.  Live band in Speed, whilst Pik is very cheap.  AA bar there is also very cheap.  The girly bars are a bit shit and I guess you won't be going there with your missus anyway.  There aren't an amazing amount of "normal" bars in Lamai.  There are a few more on the main road but nothing to get excited about

70 degrees Fahrenheit is an amazing restaurant with fair prices for the food/ambiance.  Thai + international
Moonlight for absolutely bargain good Thai food
Dara is pretty solid for Thai food
Vikasa on the way to Chaweng has some amazing views
You can buy weed at a few bars in Lamai if that is your thing, outback and one on the street that runs down to the beach both sold it in rolled joints

Most of the stuff on the beach is pretty crap though food and drink wise IMO.

Other places on Samui that are nice if you have transport are Fishermans beach, great at night there but quite expensive.  There are a few decent places in Chaweng, Elephant Beach club is nice during the day with a great view and a few live music bars up there that are a bit of a better standard than most stuff in Lamai. 

Green Mango is back open if you want to party all night and have a perv at the freelancers.  Talent is actually fairly decent in Chaweng, nothing can compare to pre covid yet for quality and quantity but still pretty good up there.

Prices for girls, I didn't ask, I can't punt around there due to being known but Imagine it has crept up like the rest of Thailand. 2018 was 1000-1500ST but would stick 500 baht on that. Massage and BJ/FS will surely still be doable at 1300-1500 range whilst maybe having to be prepared to pay a bit more for a looker, and there are some if you look.  The girls pay 300 baht for a "special"massage to the shop so 1300 can often be the magic price as she gets 1k for her troubles.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 02:14:38 pm by clivethomas »

Offline Schpdoinkle

Cheers. Lots of useful info there for me and ideas with places for me to go play whilst the Mrs and her friends sunbathe at the Villa we’ve rented lol.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive reply, it really is appreciated!

Things have probably changed so much since I was last there back in 2014 so it’s always great to get updated information.

Offline Schpdoinkle

CliveThomas  My account is limited so I can’t send you a direct message sorry 😢

I guess I’m going to write loads of reviews after my trip!

Offline clivethomas

CliveThomas  My account is limited so I can’t send you a direct message sorry 😢

I guess I’m going to write loads of reviews after my trip!

I can't message you either.  I would start the search at the massage shops on the beach road near the Mojito Lab bar.  Always some lookers there and plenty been there a while so doubt they will be moving on.

If you have a scooter then have a look around the town, you can drive it in 10 minutes, some shops up near the grandfather rocks, some on the road that runs from the Punch It gym to the Beach road and there are a few on the beach road at the very quiet end if you keep going straight past the outback

If you use Thai Friendly premium you can make it so you don't show in searches and only those you message can see you.  A lot of the TF girls will be working out of shops

Offline toddroman456

Check out Samuel webcam , you can see the beer bars oposite the mcdonalds surrounding the Thai boxing ring. There are a good few bars near the burger/ sandwich bars oposite each other on the corner cross roads next to the one way sign. All this is obvious.  There are some good time girls that like getting pissed up outside their massage parlours near the ultra bodies gym. If you click with them it's great fun. You find something that tickles your fancy for sure.

Offline Schpdoinkle

Brilliant. Thanks for the information provided everybody.

I’ll have a walk around, get the feel for the place and go from there!

I’m sure I will be able to pass an hour or two whilst the Mrs pampers herself in a beauty salon somewhere lol