Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chinese girl in Plymouth ~ usual PL4 outfit ~ good girl this time.  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

From Vivastreet … usual PL4  outfit. I previously vowed not to use again.  :D
Ymmv

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

No king fu man to meet at door, she came down to greet me herself, seemed to answer her own texts.  I thanked her later when I got home which she replied to.

Went for option 3 … 1 hour £130.
Outfit sends you a photo via WhatsApp if you ask and three options. Liked the photo. Thought why not!

Hi   PL4 8RB  1,   70/30mins 110/60mins include:  Shower together, Sexy massage, boobs massage, oral with condom, Sex    2,     80/30mins include:  Shower together, Sexy massage, boobs massage,  69, oral without condom,  Sex.  (1time sex)  3,    130/60mins include:  Shower together, Sexy massage, boobs massage,   kiss, 69, Come in mouth,  or Sex,  Please leave a message, appointment time and options Thx

Really enjoyed myself (although it’s not the standard I usually see in London.)
Hence the positive.
Brought her some stockings which she genuinely seemed to love.  English not great at all but she gestured if I’d like her to wear her beige heels 👠with them. Christ yes!
Popped them on a took off her top. Very nice tits.

Oh she a school girl outfit on. Short top and short dress.

Spent time with her stood in front of me.  Nice perky tits, bigger than I thought, great nipples, enjoyed licking, sucking and kissing her tits 👅  facing me then grinding up to me whilst I reached around.

Massage (oil) on my back to start with lots of gentle fingertip tickling of arse crack and perineum / ball sack which was really well delivered.. Pretty quick session. Straight to sex.

Started Owo, very nice, used one of those Listerine strips so had warm and very cold BJ, very nice. Shaft and lots of fingering of my perineum.

Looked very good in stockings, good pins. Cute feet.

CG on top. Four different techniques with squatting vigorously to finish, Leant over to kiss, very smiley.
Enjoyed this.

Good session of extended doggy, nice arse and slim waist, good rhythm, she was pushing back. 
Mish next which was also good, used her legs well, had her stockinged legs/feet on my shoulders and by my mouth.

2 handed oil HR and perineum pressing to finish.
Big load which she cupped in her hand.
Massage on front to finish.

7/10 face pretty enough, good attitude, smiled!
Body was slim enough  (slight belly) and I liked her slim legs in the stockings I brought.

Ymmv
:hi:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 09:42:02 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Got around to trying a second time just before heading back to London.
Good attitude, nice pussy, takes doggy like a champ, good on top, decent therapeutic massage, looked busy as phone was going ten a dozen and I suspect someone was going in immediate after me.

Anyone else seen?

Offline Markuglow

Went and seen her this morning after reading this review. I had a difference experience. Doesn’t look anything like her photos and she’s definitely isn’t in her 20s as it says. Got in the apartment and communication was non existent she can hardly speak a word of English. Anyway rubber goes on and struggling to get it up so basically fucking her with a semi, doesn’t like it too fast or hard so slow and gentle. Thought I’d go down on her because the sex wasn’t doing it for me and I’m not sure on her hygiene but let’s say I didn’t put my tongue anywhere near her, she didn’t smell very nice🤢. So after 10 minutes of arriving I’m back out the door £80 down.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Went and seen her this morning after reading this review.
Why not post a review of your own instead of posting a comment on someone else's that may well go unnoticed.   :unknown:

To do so go here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=21.0 and clock on the blue NEW REVIEW link on the right and follow the instructions.

There's a guide that will help as well. - External Link/Members Only

Went and seen her this morning after reading this review. I had a difference experience. Doesn’t look anything like her photos and she’s definitely isn’t in her 20s as it says. Got in the apartment and communication was non existent she can hardly speak a word of English. Anyway rubber goes on and struggling to get it up so basically fucking her with a semi, doesn’t like it too fast or hard so slow and gentle. Thought I’d go down on her because the sex wasn’t doing it for me and I’m not sure on her hygiene but let’s say I didn’t put my tongue anywhere near her, she didn’t smell very nice🤢. So after 10 minutes of arriving I’m back out the door £80 down.

This outfit is hit ‘n miss. A different girl in situ every few weeks. You’re talking about the next lady to arrive on the conveyor belt.  I got lucky last tine. Hence visiting twice. I checked at the weekend. Outfit sent me a photo of the new lady 🤮 and I thought jeez nooo she’s not my type so passed this time.

It’ll never be the lady in the ad.  A quick reverse image search shows that. But if you request a photo then they always send you one.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 05:43:36 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »