Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minnie thai TS - Stafford  (Read 4390 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719312) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline ppk001

External Link/Members Only

I just remembered I never posted a review.

Logistics. This meet was February 2022 so I must have viewed her old profile, but I’ve put the link to her current one.

Arranged via text as she didn’t pick up the phone. I can’t recall the hourly rate. Her English was okay during the meet: enough to get by.

Location. Meeting was in Stafford near Tesco Extra. I remember that the building was absolutely roasting  as the heating has clearly been turned up to the max for several hours 🔥🔥

Looks. Pics are very accurate overall overall, except that her skin appears slightly darker in the flesh. In either case, a model like appearance, smallish but nice fake tits and nips, small peachy bum and overall a slim slender physique. Overall very attractive. She was wearing a thong and overalls and I could wait to give her a good smashing.

Service. After being offered a shower and taking one, I come back inside and we have a bit of chat.
She seems friendly and fairly chatty, but her English was a bit limited. I lie in the bed and she sits alongside me stroking me chest and legs. I’m getting very hard by this point as I can see her balls poking out of her thong a bit as she’s also semi hard by this point. She moves into my cock, starts giving HJ, then moves into OWO.

She moves into 69, with her peachy clean arse a few inches from my face with her thong still on. Just looking at the bulge coming from her thong was a massive turn on. After a few minutes I ask her to take her thong off and she obliges.  She had decent size balls and small fairly girth uncut cock. I’m giving her bum a good whiff and lick and it’s all nice and clean 😋

One thing to mention is that it was clear that her bum hole was slightly gaped so she’s clearly taken quite a bit of cock up her arse over the years.

After a good 5-10 minutes of OWO I want to move onto the main course. She gets up and crouches into doggy. I start off slow but after a few minutes of slow thrusting action, I sit her up slightly so I can kiss her whilst playing with her tits with one hand and her cock with the other. With both my hands occupied, my tongue down her throat and cock in her tight arse, we’re both getting a lot of stimulation and she’s rock hard. I can see I’m getting closer so I really up the speed and proceed to give her a hard and fast smashing and she’s making the right kind of moans and noises. I came in the bag after about 5-10 minutes total.

I was offered a shower and after a bit of chat I left.

Would I return? I took a break for around 5-6 months after that (hence why I forgot to post) but if she’s near where I’m staying in future I’d be down to have another go (I’m currently not near Stafford atm)

Would I recommend? My friends call me a picky eater, so if I like a restaurant, then they say it must be good. In a similar way to TS girls, these days I’m pretty picky what I like, so if I’m satisfied most of you will be too 👍

Offline charliepie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Great review, thanks. I think this is the same girl with a different AW profile/name. She looks really cute in her pictures and a bit of ass gape can be sexy as long as you don't fall up it when getting down to business!