Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Barbie - TS - Marble Arch. BB Warning  (Read 3590 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1741244) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

£100 for half hour paid. Didn’t request any specific service as I like to go with the flow.

Comms
By message fairly prompt, good English. No issues.

Venue
A short walk from Marble Arch to a huge block of flats. Took me a while to find the right one. Not much waiting around, buzzed in and up the lift. Flat itself was a bit of a pig stye. Similar to the flats over in Chelsea  :rolleyes: Flat had a bed, large mirror, the bathroom was messy and cold and small. Do  think she lives there and I’ve been in worse.

The WG
The pictures are of her. She’s recently had her lips plumped again, breasts are decent size but she does have a gut which she keeps covered. Said she’s Iranian I think. Very much welcomeing and wants to get down to business - has that sort of husky voice.

Started off with a massage but that didn’t last long. Wanted to talk dirty and fuck me quite quickly. Pushed her cock up agaisnt my ass, saying how she’s gonna make me her bitch etc.

Flipped me over and straddled me and pushed her cock into my mouth and started throat fucking me. Flipped me back into my front. Asked if I wanted her to put a Dom on  :scare: umm yes please. Fucked me from behind and talking dirty all the time saying how she wants to do me badly and that I’m her naughty whore.

Tried to fuck me doggy but that didn’t work that well. Took the Dom off and started face fucking me again. Then she wanted to fuck again, ‘are you sure I can’t fuck you nice and bare’ ummm no thanks and that sort of did it for me. Got her to give me a Bj so I could finish over her tits.

Had a shower, no rush for me to leave.

Conclusion
She’s very pleasant and the only thing that ruined it for me was the BB requests. I did check that she had a Dom on at all times apart from owo. Paid £100 for 30 mins. Won’t be returning. Just be careful out there chaps.

The experience was actually a positive and I enjoyed all the dirty talk and her fucking me but I’m marking down for the obvious. She didn’t try and slip it in uncovered like some would try so I’m not going to give a full negative just a neutral.

P.S her dick size was fairly average 6 inch. Not sure if she bottoms.

Offline Dashing

... The pictures are of her.

For reference if/when VS ad expires - and if it helps link this SP to other current/past profiles or reviews:

+447583301594

VS poster: Nw (External Link/Members Only)

VS member since: 22/04/2017

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 12:54:24 pm by Dashing »

Offline A Decent Fist

Also for indexing, her Birchplace and Adultwork profiles, which have been there for years:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only