Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester parlours - The Glory Days are Gone  (Read 7267 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

About 20/25 years ago I used to frequent Hayley's as quite a regular there and Marcia (the owner) took a bit of a shine to me for some reason and I used to go early in the morning before they opened and the girls arrived and had an hour's fun. Marcia must have been an early adopter of boob jobs, they were big, heavy and not a good look in truth.. She had tattooed on eyebrows and lip colour. She was good fun when you got her going and certainly enjoyed her whicker egg chair hanging from the ceiling. I must say it was the first time I saw a butt plug, she quite enjoyed demonstrating (on herself). I know she is 10 years older than me and occasionally wonder what she looks like at 85. All this was before she got locked up of course.
At the same time, there was another sauna place the next junction south down the A34, behind/above an old cinema that was then a supermarket. I can't remember what it was called but it got a bit raunchy at times there. The girls would come into the sauna and hang out sometimes. There was a good vibe there and things were relatively free and easy. I vaguely remember going out with the owner and a couple of girls after it closed one evening. Not sure if one wasn't his partner. That lasted until the early hours (drinking) and I had a job making up a good excuse when I got home.
Then there was/is Galaxy just down the road, only made the mistake once, they were grannies then....enough said....
Fun times on the whole though.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 05:36:19 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline Vanbarn

Was that kingsway? Above the car show room next to the petrol station. Had my very first punt in there 1996

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Was that kingsway? Above the car show room next to the petrol station. Had my very first punt in there 1996
Galaxy, yes. I think we have both moved up since those days  :D

Offline dubs

It's so long ago I punted in Manchester, I e forgotten most of them.
Wasn't there a Chinese place call Little Darlings...(Where they really were little darlings), and you were served a cup of Chinese tea while waiting.
Assisted shower and rimming were inclusive.

Wasn't that darlings4u ?

Offline Doc Holliday

Wasn't that darlings4u ?

It was .. although most of them were indeed 'little' in stature. Many happy times spent there also. Assisted showers before and after. Remember them also setting a clock timer when the action started.

Offline blueboy85

Who remember Xanadu on Blackfriars St that was also a swinger's club. Also there was two near to Victoria Station and one in or near Minshull Street.

Offline Peterlove

Cheshire Incalls used to operate in a cozy apartment at Ordsall Lane
Others that have gone with varying degrees of fondness:
The New Retreat in Chorlton
Candy Stop in Chorlton
Christinas Palace in Radcliffe
Salon 24 in Cheetham Hill
Diamond Dollz in Cheetham Hill

What was the ridiculously expensive one called in Cadishead?

Offline nwluvit

Fingertips, now that place is a blast from the past.
Chelsea still remains one of the dirtiest (not hygienically speaking) WGs I have ever seen. She used to rim like her life depended on it and on one occasion I can remember her riding my foot  :lol:

Aah Chelsea. My knees still tremble at the thought. If you like to be rimmed Cheeky Lena in Brum is rather good at it

Offline Thephoenix

Offline Clitheroelad

blimey bunny club in bolton was a shithole !! weren't nikki and sophie sisters ? or advertised as ?

Sophie and Jane were advertised as sisters if I recall.

Offline SmoothieNeil

Been ages since i last did a Manchester parlour, the old Cherry's in Manchester was always fun, the noise those gates made when released made it feel you were about to enter a secret underworld of fun and debauchery.

Despite it's reputation i also likes Arabesque in Bolton, you could get some decent women their in the day, always remember a woman called Adele who worked in it, my ideal older woman fantasy about 15 years ago, said she came from Blackpool and always did owo for no extra charge, saw her about three times in all and enjoyed her company.

Early 2000s were great for me, some fun times for sure.

Offline RimJobBob

Wasn't that darlings4u ?

Had a few decent pints there but it was a shithole inside.

Offline Thephoenix

Had a few decent pints there but it was a shithole inside.

Really!.... I only got chinese tea.  :(

Offline markmark13

Also there was two near to Victoria Station and one in or near Minshull Street.

Oh wow, I'd forgotten them, 2 of my earliest haunts. Talking late 80's / early 90's.

The Old No. 5 or The Little No. 5, something like that. Small place on the corner of Greengate. Fit blonde bird, seemed to be the only one that worked there.

Minshull Street - on the corner, upstairs to a converted office place. 2 regular girls, one curvy blonde, one fit brunette. Can't remember the names.

All this was way before OWO was a thing. Not even an extra, just simply never mentioned.

Offline markmark13

There was a good one in Walkden -Louisa's if i remember. Lovely fake blond milf called Amanda. Had some great sessions in the Jacuzzi - and out of it!!

I used to see the actual Sandy there. She also worked at Cosmopolitan and obviously the one that became Sandy's. Might have been called Coco's, from memory.

Offline webpunter

This thread has brought back the memory of my visit to Passions on Great Ancoats
Did a review in 2016
Sent a shiver through me
I'm assuming that the building which was fit for demolition has been flattened for redevelopment
Well i hope so
Thankfully never a website AFAIAA so easier for my brain to process forgetting about the whole experience  :lol:

Offline Duke of Earl

This thread has brought back the memory of my visit to Passions on Great Ancoats
Did a review in 2016
Sent a shiver through me
I'm assuming that the building which was fit for demolition has been flattened for redevelopment
Well i hope so
Thankfully never a website AFAIAA so easier for my brain to process forgetting about the whole experience  :lol:

Hasnt piccadilly selecta moved into passions old building?

Offline sandy2000

Hasnt piccadilly selecta moved into passions old building?

Yes, they moved there a few months ago.

Offline RimJobBob

Really!.... I only got chinese tea.  :(

Ha! Punts….
Think I was only offered water and a bit of carbon monoxide from the dodgy gas fire in reception

Offline Vanbarn

Seem to remember loads of parlours having dodgy gas heater back then for some reason

Offline webpunter

WTF
Clearly a quality operation  :scare:

As no AW number etc here;s my review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95976.0
I just had a laarf re-reading

Talk about levelling up, the building just needs to be levelled

Did a quick search on Picadilly
External Link/Members Only
"If you haven't got big Mac go here for fresh tuna"  :lol:
Fresh ?, really  :scare:

Yes, they moved there a few months ago.

Offline webpunter

@RJB, 'and a bit of carbon monoxide'  :scare:  :lol:

Seem to remember loads of parlours having dodgy gas heater back then for some reason

They did didn't they, well observed
I remember being in one gaff & there was a towel over one
Not covering the front but even in my pissed up state i thought to myself that looks like a bit of a fire risk

Offline sir wanksalot

Sophie and Jane were advertised as sisters if I recall.

Yes- I remember them.

Angel was a curvy and very sweet blonde girl who eventually moved onto Sandys.

Offline blueboy85

Anybody remember a sauna that was on Portland St on the same side as Cosmopolitan but not as far up and you went downstairs to it?

Offline Vanbarn

It's crazy when you think back just how many there were. Remember as a horny 18 year old coming back from college there must have been about 6 parlours from Rusholme to Northenden to pick from on the route. And that's those I knew of and can remember

Offline sir wanksalot

It's crazy when you think back just how many there were. Remember as a horny 18 year old coming back from college there must have been about 6 parlours from Rusholme to Northenden to pick from on the route. And that's those I knew of and can remember

Oh yes!

You could park on any random street near Prestwich/Whitefield and then ring 5 or 6 parlours to ask who was available at the moment and you'd be guaranteed a great shag with a fit woman

Offline Moby Dick

Oh yes!

You could park on any random street near Prestwich/Whitefield and then ring 5 or 6 parlours to ask who was available at the moment and you'd be guaranteed a great shag with a fit woman
Ring?
I would walk in. If I didn’t fancy any, or didn’t want to wait, I would leave and walk/drive round to the next one.

Offline fbarge

Directors Lodge?? think that was on Barlow Moor Road, i used to see Tammy The Tiger there

I preferred Vanessas and karens in broom lane for sleeze

Offline Vanbarn

Ring?
I would walk in. If I didn’t fancy any, or didn’t want to wait, I would leave and walk/drive round to the next one.
Crazy thing is I can still remember some numbers now.

Offline sir wanksalot

And those moments where you'd booked in with your favourite girl and are sat waiting in reception only to see a better looking girl (who was free) walk past you!

Offline Moby Dick

And those moments where you'd booked in with your favourite girl and are sat waiting in reception only to see a better looking girl (who was free) walk past you!
That’s why I preferred to just turn up and meet the available SPs. Admittedly Sandys in its busy period circa 2009/2010 (after the last financial crisis) you could be waiting several hours for some of the new SPs.
If there was just one punter in the queue before me, then I was happy to wait, have a coffee, read look at the pictures in the daily sport, and take my time. A lot of it depended on what they were wearing and their attitude (friendliness) in reception. Picking from an obscured pic on the internet or descriptions read out on the phone by fag ash Lil was always a bit hit and miss. The pics on the parlour wall were useful, not obscured so would help for future visits - or in fact help me to decide to leave and drive from Prestwich to Northenden.

Offline chrishornx

Oooooh that was indeed a conundrum - lead to a few two girl punts when not planned

Offline webpunter

On my 1st visit to SS had an hour booked with Jordan - Prestwich venue
Was sat for maybe 5 mins in the lounge looking like a spare prick at a wedding  :D
IIRC there were like three dark haired burds on their mobiles on the sofas
I was thinking i would but would need a good few nelsons inside me
A bit of eye contact hard not to, an accommodating smile
Then a fit tanned enhanced blondie breezed past after leaving one of the rooms
She looked stunning & i had to try my very hardest not to look like i'd just realised that i'd just maybe had reasonably sizeable win on a lottery ticket
Rapidly checking the bonus number
And to remember not to stare
Heard the receptionist whisper to her that her customer had arrived, the bonus number had come in
C'est moi  :yahoo:

Offline SuperD

That’s why I preferred to just turn up and meet the available SPs. Admittedly Sandys in its busy period circa 2009/2010 (after the last financial crisis) you could be waiting several hours for some of the new SPs.
If there was just one punter in the queue before me, then I was happy to wait, have a coffee, read look at the pictures in the daily sport, and take my time. A lot of it depended on what they were wearing and their attitude (friendliness) in reception. Picking from an obscured pic on the internet or descriptions read out on the phone by fag ash Lil was always a bit hit and miss. The pics on the parlour wall were useful, not obscured so would help for future visits - or in fact help me to decide to leave and drive from Prestwich to Northenden.

That why Chesterfields was my go to place. You could sit upstairs with a coffee and a chat with all the girls before engaging in business. Had a sauna and pool table too and the girls joined in

Only downside was that sometimes you had made your choice only to find a regular punter had arrived and asked for your chosen one

Great place tho

Offline Johndy

Yes, I used to enjoy Chesterfields for the relaxed atmosphere and ability to chat to the girls.

Don't think there is anywhere similar in the country now , let alone Manchester.
Is there ?

The closest I have come to Chesterfields is Victoria House in Lutterworth, but you only catch the girls as they pass by, not for a general chat, well not when I was last there, admittedly pre Covid.

Offline blueboy85

Yes, I used to enjoy Chesterfields for the relaxed atmosphere and ability to chat to the girls.

There is Sheridans where you can chat with the girls who aren't busy!

Don't think there is anywhere similar in the country now , let alone Manchester.
Is there ?

The closest I have come to Chesterfields is Victoria House in Lutterworth, but you only catch the girls as they pass by, not for a general chat, well not when I was last there, admittedly pre Covid.

Offline cpw_19

I remember driving from Liverpool to Manchester one night at 1am.  Buying the Manchester evening news,  going to a phone box and ending up in a 24 hour parlour.  It might of been on Oldham rd :)

Belle Air?

I think I went in there once, back in ~late 2002 and then never again!

Offline Backstreetboy

Bel Air - terrifying - like Stalag 14 without the glam. The owner who ran what is now Infinity got jailed. One visit was enough for me.

I know - I know I'll get slagged off - but for a lazy Sunday afternoon with plenty of coffee and scantily clad girls Arabs was the place. You could spend hours chatting with no pressure - and there were "some" tasty girls worked there amongst the others!

Anyone remember Sexy Monique's parties in Radcliffe. The hostess was Anne the "pre Infinity" receptionist and a mature lady - but one hell of a goer! We used to go into the kitchen where she was doing the dishes, strip her naked and and have a great time as a bit of variety from all the youngsters!

I worked not far from Chesterfields and agree - it was a great place, but there was so much choice then and so much quality - where's it all gone???

Offline Bustydusty

Belle Air?

I think I went in there once, back in ~late 2002 and then never again!

Went once myself - only thing I remember is there was a jacuzzi in the room

Offline Cent

inevitable that there would be less Parlors due to Adultwork and other online presences you cant have it both ways.

Offline Clitheroelad

inevitable that there would be less Parlors due to Adultwork and other online presences you cant have it both ways.

Why inevitable ?

Offline sir wanksalot

It's not Adultwork that led to them closing down. It was GMP

Offline Vanbarn

I think initially the Internet boosted parlours as like previously mentioned the need to grab the section on the MEN disappeared and you could have a look before going to a parlour

Offline Access

It's so long ago I punted in Manchester, I e forgotten most of them.
Wasn't there a Chinese place call Little Darlings...(Where they really were little darlings), and you were served a cup of Chinese tea while waiting.
Assisted shower and rimming were inclusive.
Darlings4u it was.
They introduced me to the fire and ice blow job too.
Never had a bad punt there either. All, beautiful oriental girls and few did anal included too.

Offline sir wanksalot

I can't believe some of the girls I turned down in favour of seeing other women.

Even my rejects were 10 classes above what we have on offer now!

Offline Moby Dick

It's not Adultwork that led to them closing down. It was GMP
Yes but several still exist and aren’t as busy as they used to be because of AW.
Parlours used to attract the younger SPs, and newbies.
They had low prospects of building up a client base before t’internet.
Security and regular footfall at parlours was better then advertising in the back of local papers.
Parlours where the YTS / apprenticeship for Prossies.
The internet, AW and review platforms changed that.

Inexperienced SPs can now just start a profile, charging double parlour rates and irresponsible punters clearly pay. It may be good for some SPs but not good for punters in the long run.

If parlours increased their rates, gave SPs a more generous cut, would it attract better, fitter, younger SPs? Would this attract more punters, which in turn attract more SPs (like the success of Sandys Supertarts)?

I doubt it because SPs like the idea of having their own profiles, feedback and followers (reviews etc) building up their own client base and reputation. AW gives them this plus they can work when it suits them, follow their own rules, rather than doing a full shift at a parlour on set days.

The good old days are behind us.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 09:27:43 am by Moby Dick »

Offline SuperD

Yes but several still exist and aren’t as busy as they used to be because of AW.
Security and regular footfall at parlours was better then advertising in the back of local papers.

Inexperienced SPs can now just start a profile, charging double parlour rates and irresponsible punters clearly pay. It may be good for some SPs but not good for punters in the long run.

Sadly I agree, AW has ramped up the prices and made life very easy for the punt from home SPs. Our choice is to pay £150 ph or settle for a 30 minute grope in a parlour
The halcyon days are over

If parlours increased their rates, gave SPs a more generous cut, would it attract better, fitter, younger SPs? Would this attract more punters, which in turn attract more SPs (like the success of Sandys Supertarts)?

I doubt it because SPs like the idea of having their own profiles, feedback and followers (reviews etc) building up their own client base and reputation. AW gives them this plus they can work when it suits them, follow their own rules, rather than doing a full shift at a parlour on set days.

Very true sadly
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 10:30:57 am by SuperD »

Offline sir wanksalot

You're focusing on the minority of parlours that remained open after the cull. I can only think of Roses but there's probably a few more.

I repeat that parlours closed down in the area predominantly due to Greater Manchester Police forcing them to. AW existed for a while when Manchester parlours were open and yet the parlours still thrived.

For many women a parlour was a much safer place to work than having to rent a room out.

Parlours were always illegal anyway it is just that GMP turned a blind eye to them.

Offline Thephoenix

Darlings4u it was.
They introduced me to the fire and ice blow job too.
Never had a bad punt there either. All, beautiful oriental girls and few did anal included too.

Yes that's the place.
It's a pity more ladies don't provide that exquisite service. :wackogirl: