Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Sauna as a couple  (Read 2593 times)

Offline sharkslasers

I’ve been to Edinburgh saunas a number of times, I know find myself with a fwb who would like to go with me and have a threesome. Is that something that is possible. Would it be a question of calling and seeing if any of the women working at the sauna would be interested?

Offline TheGoalie1

Pretty sure you’d get a yes from some of the girls at Carols, failing that I know that Devilish Diva is genuinely bi so would prob be able to accommodate an Incall for you

Offline Scotty

I know for a fact that a couple of the girls at BSS used to do threesomes. I have had one with Vivian and Jennifer, admittedly that was a few years ago and I have not been in since before COVID. I tend to stick with massages now as I am getting on a bit and a lazy git but good massages are few and far between in Edinburgh at the moment. I would phone your chosen parlour and ask or go in for a one to one and ask.
Good luck.

Offline Tdydl

Sauna girls that have been reviewed in the last 6 months that are known to do threesomes/moresomes ...

Sauna    Name
Carols    Louise
Carols    Simone
Carols    Lilly
Carols    Natalie
NTS       Anastasia

Offline Ali243

Louise and Rachel are both bisexual and enjoy that part of the fun together so recommend them both
Both are at Carol's in Edinburgh
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 06:14:31 am by Ali243 »

Offline TomB22

I don't think responses above really answer the question. I think OP wants to bring his gf/fbw into the sauna. I would think sauna owners would not be happy about it as in case of police raid they'll have a girl inside they don't know anything about and it would be hard to explain the girl actually does not work there. I would recommend incall or outcall with AW girl instead (as a couple).

Offline Ali243

Rachel and Louise at Carol's have told me they have both had 3sums with couples with no issues
Phone the venue and ask the guy in reception what his policy is
I would love to find a FWB or partner to attend Carol's with I bet it would be good fun