Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Karol - EI - Newry  (Read 1025 times)

Offline SN5

External Link/Members Only

Comms/location - sent her a text early in the morning asking general location and price. She said 80 for 30 mins, despite the ad saying 100. Don't ask, you don't get! Booking made for the afternoon, no problem with directions etc. Was one of the usual Newry locations, quiet apartment complex with easy parking.

Looks - hard to know if she's the girl in the photos. If she is, they're  photoshopped to make her look taller or slimmer. When I saw her in the flesh, she was shorter than the pics suggest, but curved and nicely toned, and facially pretty enough, nice eyes and natural lips. Medium size fake tits, flat stomach, and an ass that has probably had work done but jesus christ it was perfectly shaped. Dressed in black lingerie and fishnets, I couldn't walk despite the ambiguous profile photos. That ass is incredible looking if you like them round.

Session - this is where it was a bit disappointing. First she said she didn't allow any nipple touching despite getting fully naked. On went the rubber and she started giving oral with a bit too much enthusiasm. Like she was trying to get me to blow the load 3 mins in. Had to tell her to slow down. Ended up just initiating the main event, just to slow the tempo down. She lay back and opened her legs to reveal a nice meaty pussy, but then applied far too much lube to herself and me. I could hardly feel a thing. We changed positions a few times, and to be fair, she did have all the right moves and made it seem like she was enjoying herself, definitely not robotic. Ended with reverse cowgirl, it was a great sight despite the lack of feeling. Quick chat, dressed and left.

Giving her a generous neutral here. The lower price than advertised, which considering the rise of the 100/30, is fair enough. And although the pictures are questionable, I did prefer her in person, short and curved although enhanced, really nice body although with nipples and pussy touching not being allowed is a bit annoying as I like to make them feel stimulated too if they're up for it. It's not usually something I think I need to query before the appointment. The amount of lube and lack of tightness being a big downside too.
I'd go back only with the benefit of hindsight, as she is sexy but just needs to do things a bit differently, possibly with a bit of direction.