Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in North Shields  (Read 4429 times)

Online dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

Anybody know if this is legit or not
Thanks

Offline Disco dave

If this is where I think it is then it looks from the outside super legit. But I have never been in.

Offline Clito

Passed this place tonight having just seen the advert. It is not in Bedford Street!! The entrance is in West Percy Street  between Bedford Street and Nile Street ( home of a long established parlour) The entrance is not discreet with a large shop window onto the reception desk.. VERY exposed?
As l passed two ladies were in reception l guess one was older 40's and one 30's nothing exceptional on my brief glimpse..both had short (ish) skirts with thick tights/leggings..so similar to be a "uniform"? and did not give a total legit look but who knows until you try  :unknown:

Online dexpunt

I contacted them yesterday and they sent a post code. Drove to the said address and couldn't find it. However, as I was there I noticed at least 5 guys obviously looking franticaly for it. I seriously wondered how so many could be booked in at the same time so just left it. With so many visitors I look forward to seeing a few reviews over the coming weeks

Offline catweazle

It's a bit out of my patch ( so to speak) but from the advert:

The late hours suggest  more than legit
The statement about "young" masseuses suggests more than legit.

We need someone  to TOFTT

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Went past this morning whilst out on a run. Agreed with the post that mentioned a big reception area that's very exposed.

Offline Bororunner

I may be able to TOFTT this week as I’m in the area for a few days , I’ll report back if I get a chance to get booked in.

Offline Busterblue

Went today and extras are on offer, very similar to the establishment in Nile Street. Full review will follow shortly.

Offline Chass

They had the shop on shields road byker Eastern Health Spa
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 12:09:51 pm by Chass »
Banned reason: Not a punter, almost 8 years here
Banned by: Iloveoral