Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly (Trans) - GEA - Glasgow  (Read 10790 times)

Offline Falkirk GND

External Link/Members Only

At my age there aren’t many things left unticked on my “sexual deviancy bucket list” - but trying a trans girl was one of them until a few weeks ago.  I clocked Lilly as soon as she appeared on the GEA website, but took me the best part of 6 months to finally take the plunge.  Birchplace scares the shit out of me with the humongous bolt-ons and horse cocks, so Lilly really piqued my interest as she seemed rather slight and I really couldn’t discern even a hint of a cock in her site pics.

Usual text to the agency, immediate reply, booking made - £160 for the hour.  Off to the flat at the squinty bridge I went. Arrived there about 10 minutes before the allotted time. Just after I parked up, Lilly was dropped off and came within spitting distance of my car to get the key out of the key safe, which was ideal as I had a reasonable view of her (except her face). Any worries I had about physique were well put to bed - she is very petite and feminine. Even the way she held herself and walked was very girly.

Up to the flat and when Lilly opened the door, I was hugely relieved. She is very slight, very feminine with just a hint of boyishness, which is kind of what I go for with a non-trans girl anyway. I prefer thin, A cup, petite types. Lilly is bottle blonde, about 5’7 or 5’8, and nae tits to speak of. Facially, I’d go as far as saying she’s really pretty.   

Into the room, shower offered and declined as I’d just had one, paperwork done, and onto the bed for a wee chat. Apologies made on my part for being a transfucking virgin - at which she giggled and said most of her clients were!  Had a wee chat about her, her ongoing transition, and then she rather sweetly kissed me. I’m not exaggerating when I say it was one of the most sensuous kisses I’ve had - ever - either with a WG or in civvy life, so I enjoyed that for quite a while.  To be pernicerty, there was just a hint of stubble, which is actually bizarre as there was zero and I mean zero hair anywhere else apart from her head. Her skin was softer than a lot of girls I’ve been with, so much so I actually commented on it.

Off with the dress to reveal her minuscule tits. They’re coming through, but she’ll never be Dolly Parton. Had a wee twist and suck of the nips while slipping the hand south between her legs. If I feared a polis man’s truncheon of a cock, I need not have. It was reassuringly petite like the rest of her, courtesy of the hormones which reduce both cock and balls over time. Now I haven’t touched another male’s cock (other than my boys’ when changing their nappies) so having one in my mouth was an entirely new experience. Not an unpleasant one tbh. But then, it was only a semi and not big at all. Likewise, sucking her sack was interesting - finding her balls was a challenge, they’ve shrunk so much.  I’d actually like to see her again in a few years just pre-op to see how small cock and balls go. I’d also happily fuck her post op.

She returned the favour, and as the other reviewer said, she knows how to suck. A throughly enjoyable experience. I eventually blew in her mouth, and she cleaned me off with a wee twinkle in her eye. “Did you just swallow the lot?” I asked. “Yes, is that ok” was the coy, almost sheepish, reply.

As a one pop wonder - the prospect of full service was gone. My fault entirely. So I had a wee look and feel of her starfish, and then we lay and chatted for a bit.

Lilly is genuinely a lovely, lovely person. I could happily have spent an evening with her chatting away. She is sweet, intelligent, caring, and obviously a people pleaser deep down. Character wise probably one of the loveliest WGs I’ve been with.

So, will I be regularly partaking of the fetish that is “tits with cock”? No, that itch has been well and truly scratched even though I didn’t enter by the back door.  Will I be seeing Lilly again - I think so. I really enjoyed her company, and she’s sexy with it.

As an aside - as a newbie, I found her an excellent entry level trans girl. IMHO, you couldn’t get much better as a first foray into that world.

Offline S.X. MacHine

That’s a good review. Thankyou.
She sounds delightful.

Offline pingpaw

Thanks for this. Does she top and or bottom?

Offline Falkirk GND

Very definitely bottom only. The hormones make it very difficult for her to get hard enough to penetrate or cum, and she’s more on the submissive side. I can’t see her topping at all tbh.

Offline Max121

Great Review and like yourself every since she appeared on the scene I have been humming and hawing about whether I should or not - have seen her a few times in the flat when I have gone in for a booking and she does intrigue me .
Sometimes when I’m in the area she is the only one working and I have been very very tempted but never pulled the trigger - due to the fear of the unknown 🤦🏻‍♂️
This has helped me a lot - I’m swaying in favour now of a booking 👍🏼

Offline Falkirk GND

Obviously YMMV Max, but if you’re wanting to scratch a tranny itch, I defo think she’s an ideal starter pack. I’m contemplating a return visit as I genuinely found it quite an interesting experience.  :wacko:

Look forward to hearing how you get on if you do decide to see her.   ;)

Offline GlasgowMusicMan

Obviously YMMV Max, but if you’re wanting to scratch a tranny itch, I defo think she’s an ideal starter pack. I’m contemplating a return visit as I genuinely found it quite an interesting experience.  :wacko:

I'm considering doing the same. Will write back if I get chance

Offline Max121

Cheers bud will post a review once I’ve done the deed 👌🏻🤫

Offline Bigdog82

Is it the same Lilly trans that’s on Birchplace without contact details?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Falkirk GND

Is it the same Lilly trans that’s on Birchplace without contact details?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yup  :thumbsup:   Look like get photos gone from BP though
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 09:11:30 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline Bigdog82

Yup  :thumbsup:   Look like get photos gone from BP though

Thanks mate, looks very good 👌

Offline Ggownewbie88

Profile on AW now. Pics not looking the best tbh!

Offline big-al93

Profile on AW now. Pics not looking the best tbh!

That would have been a whole lot more helpful if you had included the link.

Offline S.X. MacHine

She lists ‘Bareback’ as a service, which is somewhat worrying.

Offline mrwhite

She lists ‘Bareback’ as a service, which is somewhat worrying.

She also has pussy pumping and lactation listed..... I'm guessing she ticked the box at the top of the column that likes everything.

Offline Ggownewbie88

That would have been a whole lot more helpful if you had included the link.

You seemed to manage ok without it.

Offline GingerNuts

You seemed to manage ok without it.

He had to go and search for the profile, as would anyone else wanting to look at it. If you posted the link it would only be a click away.

Offline big-al93

She also has pussy pumping and lactation listed..... I'm guessing she ticked the box at the top of the column that likes everything.

Has obviously read this or been told, bareback, pussy pumping and lactation have all disappeared.

So wee bit of advice Lilly, away and read all the likes and remove all that don't apply please, it is unlikely to affect your bookings anyway. There are several still on there that probably don't apply.

Including unprotected sex, FFM 3somes, fingering. Do you really provide lapdancing and pole dancing? Plus whatever else, I cba to go through the full list.

Offline big-al93

Also you are at risk of having your profile deleted. AW rules are that the main profile pics, the 3 you have upmust be exclusive to AW, the first is from your GEA profile.

Offline Falkirk GND

Also you are at risk of having your profile deleted. AW rules are that the main profile pics, the 3 you have upmust be exclusive to AW, the first is from your GEA profile.

Someone should tell ex-GEA Isabella that too!

She must be flush though - phone number is shown, which I’m pretty sure they have to pay for per day, and she hasn’t logged on in 10 days. Mustn’t need the work, or the tenner!
 :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 12:45:43 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline GingerNuts

She must be flush though - phone number is shown, which I’m pretty sure they have to pay for per day, and she hasn’t logged on in 10 days. Mustn’t need the work, or the tenner!

Displaying her phone number she could have taken any number of bookings without logging in.

Offline Falkirk GND

Displaying her phone number she could have taken any number of bookings without logging in.

True. But she has an iPhone and doesn’t appear to even have read my message.  Acknowledged she may have turned read receipts off, but she wouldn’t know me from Adam so no reason not to reply.

Unless she’s so busy she doesn’t need to! In which case, fair play to her! But she must be as raw as a Steak tartare!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 04:35:52 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline big-al93

Someone should tell ex-GEA Isabella that too!

Slightly different as not listed on GEA website anymore, so unlikely that AW could find them, whereas Lilly still is on the website. Although wouldn't put it past AW to make a fuss anyway. I hadn't noticed Isabella's profile appear so  :drinks:

Offline Bigdog82