Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS SOFIA UK - Bristol tour  (Read 1740 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

The sublime Sofia returns & despite it not being ideal timing I moved a few things so I could see this absolute gem of a sex worker. Sofia sets the standard high and as such has ruined any other meet that doesn't get anywhere near, whether that's TS, GG, or massage. This was my 6th meet.

Quick reply on text & arranged for mid afternoon meet near Cabots. Lovely apartment, clean and comfortable and easy to find. You could even park outside if you were mad enough to chance Bristol traffic. I walked there. Worth messaging that you are near from Cabots circus as it is quite a popular walk through.

Met behind door in lingerie and given big kiss on lips. Gave Sofia the money and away we went. Loads of GF experience action, deep French kissing, mutual  oral without, frottage, sucking, kissing, rubbing, 69. Then she fucked me in a number of positions, clean condom and lube every time we changed and Sofia really makes you feel like she is enjoying as much as you are. After being pounded for some time I shoved my cock in her incredible ass, lots of kissing while fucking, really horny. Had ton take her doggy and the sight, the feeling of her tits and hard cock was too much and i shot into the condom. Amazing.

She cleaned me up and then gave me a decent little massage and chat before I had a shower and went, about right on the hour.

Outstanding as always.

Offline sablood

Nice review and glad you had a great, but sad to think that I'm not the only man in her life. Reading your review makes also makes me semi seriously think of driving down to Bristol yo have a 2nd round with her.

Offline princerico

Nice review and glad you had a great, but sad to think that I'm not the only man in her life. Reading your review makes also makes me semi seriously think of driving down to Bristol yo have a 2nd round with her.

she's off Friday so get your skates on. She's incredible.