Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya kisskiss - Portsmouth  (Read 5413 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355089) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Addams67

External Link/Members Only

Location - portsmouth, flats by tesco in gunwharf, hard to find entrance, wasted 5 mins looking for it, room not well lit. No lights on and curtains closed

Girl- looks like her photos (once eyes adjusted), found her hot but voice a bit deep, didnt seem interested,

Meet- first time with a ts and booked an hour @160 + £20 for her to cum, got there 5 mins late and she said could only stay half hour and no cum. Went for shower and got txt saying wait 5 mins, thought a bit strange.

Came out and started with lfk and she sucked my nipples while i fondled her, first timer and wanted to see what it was like to suck a cock so went to work, she started to get hard, looked up and she was on her phone again, then came a knock at the door, she ignored it and continued texting (guessing it was whoever was outside as heard there phone go) wanted to get fucked too so asked if she could, small amount of lube and rubberd up then she rammed it in semi hard, no easy going, hurt like hell, asked her to stop and wank me off, shot my load, cleaned up and got out,
Passed next punter i guess on way out.

Overall - un interested, spent the whole time on her phone to next punter, but looks like her photos and found her hot.

Definately wouldnt return

Offline Addams67

Thanks. Didnt realise that link didnt work.