Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysally69 - Belfast  (Read 2977 times)

12 review(s) for Sexysally2018 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline irishmcbloke

Profile Name: Sexysally69

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Services:  OWO, Penetration (Protected), GFE, reverse oral

Price: £100– 1 hour

Communication: Professional. Initially through AW message and then via text once number given

Physical Appearance: great figure, amazing tits and a very tasty pussy. Very sexy woman.

Height: 5’5

Dress Size: Size 14

Nationality: English. NW girl from Manchester area.

Hygiene: No issues. Immaculate hygiene

Service:  I’ve been intrigued by Sally after reading so many reviews on here and AW. I won’t talk about other reviews as that’s up to the reviewers themselves. All I can say is I had no problems at all from start to finish. Contacted Sally via AW message and she replied with details of when she would be in belfast. I confirmed I wanted to make an appointment when she was. Couple of days before she messaged with her mobile number and asked me to contact through that. Again all texts were answered quite quickly and we agreed a time (1pm 12th Oct).
Texted her half an hour before to say I was on my way. Got a reply straight away to say all ok. Called when I arrived and was given very easy instructions of where to go etc.

As soon as I got there I was greeted with a lovely sight. Sally is a very sexy woman and makes you feel at ease. We had lots of DFK before I took the shower on offer and met her back on the bed. That’s where I got to meet her “Mary”. Mary was very right and extremely tasty, and loves being kissed. If you meet sally she will no doubt introduce you to Mary.

The rest of our time was taken up with lots of kissing, lots of oral both ways, Sally on top riding me with those amazing boobs in my face. Once finished there was more kissing and we just lay there and chatted for 10 minutes or so. No rushing at all and it was all very natural. One of the best I have ever met, although it’s been quite a while since I’ve visited a WG. I actually had to remind her I hadn’t paid yet at the end so she’s definitely not a money grabber and get you out the door type. Highly recommended.

Timekeeping: Professional

Positives:

Great service provider

Experienced 

Passionate

Chatty

Sexy

Negatives: None   

Would I visit again: Yes

Summary: Sally is one of the best I’ve ever met. Attentive and enjoys what she does. Amazing oral and seemed to enjoy the favour returned. All in all it was an excellent GFE that I would happily do again. Both Sally and “Mary” were very good hosts 😜

Offline Redpunter

Very good review I'm glad you had a good time,I'm intrigued about Mary 🤔