Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy May - Newcastle. Is she no longer working?  (Read 865 times)

Offline Geordie1209

I guess she has retired? I know she’s reappeared under several names over the years but it seems as if she’s had her final hurrah.

Shame if that’s the case, had some great times with her.

Online Lucky Luciano

I guess she has retired? I know she’s reappeared under several names over the years but it seems as if she’s had her final hurrah.

Shame if that’s the case, had some great times with her.
External Link/Members Only

Daisy is still shown as being with Secrets(It maybe an old link though). You could make enquiries with them. Yes looks like she is no longer on AW and she’s not on Twitter anymore.

Offline Geordie1209

I’ve never heard of Secrets, do you have any intel on them?

Online Lucky Luciano

I’ve never heard of Secrets, do you have any intel on them?
No not much I’m afraid. I’ve never used them myself. If they’re still operating they’ve been on the go for a couple of years.I don’t think I’ve seen many reviews concerning bookings via Secrets. I saw Chanel.Rose(last year) as independent who was on their books. Looks like they may have had a couple of familiar faces who are also on AW.

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the link. I recognise the names on there. I remember when they started and advertised on old uke but not advertising there now.

Online dexpunt

I've used them but they are very limited for choice. Usually work from a flat near the Hilton in Gateshead, They are 1 of the few agencies that do a 15 min appt. Normally good comms